Were here

I woke up to the flight attendant speaking she said we just arrived in LA. About 5 minutes later we landed. I got up and grabbed my suite case from the self thingy and me and my ml walked off the air plane.

Mom: well were here.

Keionni: yea

We grabbed the rest of are stuff from the rolly thingy that has your luggage on it. Then we had to walk all the way to the rental car thingy to buy a new car we gave up are other one that one is still in Michigan but at a car dealer shop. We looked around and we saw this one car.

Mom: I like this one what do you think kei kei.

Keionni: I love it

We told the dealer man we liked it.
So we got the car and out are stuff in the truck. And left to the new house 🤗😬. 15 minutes later we arrived.

Mom: keionni welcome home.

I looked at front of the house and it was big.

Keionni: omg mom I love it.

Mom: told you you would be ok.

I hurried up and got out the car and grabbed my bag. I walked up to the door. And tried to open the door but it didn't.

Keionni: MOM THE DOORS STUCK .

She walked up to me and said

Mom: well you need a key to open the door.

Keionni: oh yea I guess I got to excited.

Mom: haha here you be the first to unlock it.

I grabbed the key and open it. My jaw dropped when I saw the inside. I gave my self a tour.

Living room: