All three of us ?!

1 week later.......

Over the past week I've been sickly and cranky. I think I know why. It's been a week since Joey and I well you know.. so I think I should go to cvs to get a umm...pregnancy test. I got out of bed and put on some clothes. I put on grey sweatpants and a jersey shirt. I put on my vans and went downstairs.

Joey was in the living room with Julia watching Disney channel. He saw me pass by.

Joey: good morning love how are you feeling.

Keionni: um better.

Joey: that's good . where are you going ?

Keionni: uhh to the store

Joey: the store ?

Keionni: yea for something.

Joey: oh ok be safe I love you.

Keionni: love you too sweetheart.

Julia: I love you mommy be safe .

I smiled at Julia.

Keionni: Thank you I love you too princess.

I grabbed my purse and keys and went to the car. I drove to cvs. I got out the car and went in the store and grabbed a test and paid for it.

Cashier lady: so your expecting ?

Keionni: yes I think I am.

Cashier lady: is this your first ?

Keionni: no I have a 3 year old daughter named Julia.

Cashier lady: aww so cute. Well good luck it gets easier.

Keionni: thanks. I smiled and grabbed my bag and left.

I got in the car and drove home. I pulled up in the driveway and got out the car and went in the house.

Joey: that was quick.

Keionni: uh yea they ran out of what I was looking for.

Joey: oh ok.

Keionni: I have to use the bathroom really bad.

Joey: well go ahead silly.

I laughed and went to the bathroom. And peed on the stick. I set in the bathroom and waited.

30 minutes later I grabbed the test and looked at it. It was...positive. This is so exciting. I have to text truth and Lauren.

Group chat:

Keionni: I have something to tell you girls.

Lauren: me too

Truth: me three.

Keionni: ok well how about we all meet at Starbucks.

Truth: sounds good.

Lauren: ok sounds like a plan.

Keionni: ok.

End of text.

I grabbed my pregnancy test and put it in my purse. And walked out the bathroom. I am going to wait to tell joey. I walked towards the door.

Joey: baby where are you going now We want you to cuddle with us. He said poking out his bottom lip.

Julia: yes mommy and watch Disney with us

Keionni: I'll be back my babies I promise I have to meet truth and Lauren at Starbucks for girl talk.

Joey: chuckle*. Ok love see you soon.