A fun day

I woke up to my mom on the phone laughing really loud 🙄😂.  Me and kree woke up at the same time . We looked at each other and laughed because of hearing my mom laughing.

Keionni: we should get are day started.

Kree: yea

We got up and brushed are teeth together And made silly faces in the mirror. We laughed at are selves.

Keionni: wait I got us outfits that I have  been waiting for us to wear it  for a while. 

I went in my closer and grabbed the outfits.

Keionni: look kree

She turned around and got excited.

Kree: awww this is so cute.

She wore the black one and I wore the white one I got the big sis bracelet and she got the little sis.

Keionni: ready ?

Kree: ready but we're are we going.

Keionni: we're going to hang out with a lot of my friends don't worry you'll like them.

Kree: what's there names ?

Keionni: truth Lauren Jacob Charles hunter Brandon Ashton and Cameron and of course Joey oh and Ariel just flew in today so did johnny and zach and Blake and kenzie

Kree: wow your popular

Keionni: ahaha well I am famous but some of those people were my childhood friends and some are my tour friends.

Kree: wow

Keionni: ahahah.

We went down stairs and ate breakfast then went to joeys house. I knocked on his door and jenn answered.

Jenn: hello kei kei who's this pretty young lady with you

Keionni: hi jenn and this is my little sister.

Jenn: awww she looks just like you. Y'all look so adorable with y'all matching outfits.

K/k: thanks

Jenn: joeys right up stairs in his room doing who knows what.

Keionni: thanks jenn

Jenn: your welcome kei

Me and Kree ran upstairs when we got to joeys door he was playing video games. And he was yelling at the tv