Happiness

A/n so we're gonna skip to 4 years later so we can get to the good stuff so get ready people 👍😊😁😄.

4 years later........

Keionni POV :

So keionni how do you feel that, that was the last season of andi Mack you just filmed

Keionni: I am feeling pretty sad but happy that are show payed off. I am just really gonna miss the cast.

Interviewer: I know all the kids loved that show but sadly the contract has ended and the 4 years are up.

Peyton: yea we're gonna miss being on set everyday but shows have to end eventually

Interviewer: yea that true. And you guys are 18 years old know correct

All: yes

Interviewer: and I am sure y'all want I be on other shows movies and stuff right.

All: yes

Keionni: yea this isn't the end of us being in Disney we will continue but we are also looking forward to being on different shows.

Interviewer: yes everyone is excited about that. Just like you starred on descendants 2 know that was amazing.

Keionni: yes it was a very fun movie to act in 😊.

Interviewer: yes it was very fun tvvo watch. So here's the last question. Do you guys plan on being actresses and caters for the rest of you life.

All: yes.... We said as the people in the stands cheer on with Joy.

Interviewer: oh that's very good I see the fans are happy about that to.

Fans: YESSSS

Interviewer: hahaha. Well thanks for being on are show

All: your welcome. Thanks for having us.

Interviewer: your welcome...and we'll be back right after this.   She spoke as we waved good bye to the camera.

We all got up from the couch and went to greet some fans after that we went back stage and grabbed are bags and went to are cars.

Keionni: bye guys

All: bye !

I got in my car and bucked my seat belt
(Safety first 😁👍)  this is my car

I got in my car and bucked my seat belt (Safety first 😁👍)  this is my car

I pulled in my drive way.  I got out the car and unlocked the door and walked inside the house. 

Keionni: mom I am home.