Going to visit home

3 years later:

Keionni POV:

   We'll time flys doesn't it. Jaxson is 3years old

I have no clue how his eyes changed from hazel to grey 🤷‍♀️

I have no clue how his eyes changed from hazel to grey 🤷‍♀️. There like a light green grey color its adorable very unique. I think he's going to be a singer  I notice he sings to a lot of songs and he hums songs when he's in the bath he's just so adorable  . I can imagine him becoming an actor as well. His personality just seems like he can be an actor too.

And Julia is 6 years old

She's so adorable she's in  kindergarten and she is acting on a Disney show I am so proud of her

She's so adorable she's in kindergarten and she is acting on a Disney show I am so proud of her. She previously just did a Series for brat. And she does singing in the studio. And of course she continued to do dance. Shes so determined just like her mom. This year jaxson is in preschool and they go to a private school.

I feel old now 😂. My kids are growing way to fast 😩.

Right now we are getting ready to go to Michigan for Christmas break. And this is gonna be fun the first time the kids see snow ! I am so excited for them there gonna be so excited. Truth , Lauren and them is coming too. And Charles said he'll come to with his wife and daughter.

Keionni: are you kids excited to go to Michigan.

Julia: yes I can't wait to play in the snow.

Jaxson: me too mommy.

Joey: me too 😁.

Keionni: hahaha 😂.

Julia: hey jaxson. We can make a snowman in the snow.

Jaxson: yea !. I can't wait. He said hugging Julia.

      There so cute. They get alone well they do have there disagreements but they solve them.

Joey: ok I got everyone's bags.

Keionni: I'll help you get them in the car babes.

I helped him carry them in the car . We went back inside.