Julia's 1st birthday 🌸🎂🌈

2 weeks later ......

Keionni's pov:

So today is Julia's 1st birthday I am so excited my little girl is growing up. Joey and I are currently getting Julia ready. we gave her a bath did her hair and picked up her cute tutu from the boutique that made it. When we got home jenn and my mom was there decorating the backyard. I walked to the backyard while Joey took Julia upstairs.

Keionni: hey jenn hey momma.

J/m: hey sweetie.

I laughed at them talking in at the same time.

Keionni: I am about to go get the baby changed. By the way it looks good out here.

Jenn: thanks we are working hard.

Mom: yes to make this the best 1st birthday.

Keionni: haha thanks I am sure she will love.

I went back in the house and went upstairs and helped Joey get Julia dressed. After she was dressed we got excited about how amazing she looked.

Keionni: omg you are so cutee Julia !

Joey: we did amazing 😁.

We high fived and laughed. Her tutu is adorable !

Her hairstyle ( just imagine the hair with the Minnie Mouse headband above

Her hairstyle ( just imagine the hair with the Minnie Mouse headband above .)

 Keionni: aww I am going to cry are baby is growing up

Keionni: aww I am going to cry are baby is growing up . I said faning myself.

Joey: I know right . He said fake crying.

Keionni: here Julia stand right her while I clean up this mess we made.

  I started to pick up her pajamas off the floor.

Julia: ma mom !

Keionni: one second baby.

Julia: ma mom !

    I turned around and saw Julia walking towards him holding her arms open.

Keionni: OMG JOEY JULIA IS WALKING.