Chapter 10

Things were laying low by that I mean no has wanted to kill us in a while. But that doesn't stop Kira from forcing me to go to school in the middle of the night for a damn book.

"Kira are we really doing this" I whisper yelled at her wanting to go back home.

"Yes I left my science book in my locker and we have a test tomorrow and I know you, you probably didn't bring yours" she answered looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"True" I shrugged I didn't bring my book.

We started heading to her locker in the dark creepy ass hall ways, school is scary in the morning and the night but I'm not surprised I was so out of it that I didn't realize Kira stopped I'm the middle of her tracks.

"What now" I asked her rolling my eyes.

"You hear that?" she looked around the hall and then she started running outside which might I add it's raining.

"Kira!" I yelled before taking a step out to the rain but she kepts going "Fuck me" I rolled my eyes and started running after her and she headed to the lacrosse field I finally reached her.

"What ar-" I cut my sentience short because I was looking at what she was looking at it was brett and another girl in the middle of the field with red lights coming at them "Go" I yelled to Kira she started running up and broke an arrow before it hit them.

"Stella!" She yelled my name, and I rushed up to them, grabbing and pushing them out of harm's way

"Kira, let's go," I urged, as she followed us. Hastily, I ushered them into my car and sped off to Deaton's place, the only safe haven available to us at the moment.

"Thank you," Brett muttered, his voice strained.

"Call Scott," I instructed Kira without taking my eyes off the road. We finally arrived at Deaton's and hurried them inside.

"Brett, where's the rest of the pack?" I turned to Brett for answers.

"Most are dead," he muttered grimly.

"Okay, what about the ones who are alive? I'm trying to help," I pressed for more information.

He contacted the remaining pack members and brought them to Deaton's. They were all drenched and visibly shaken. I distributed towels to each of them, ensuring they warmed up.

"Stella, Scott's here," Kira informed me, heading off to get him.

As Scott entered and surveyed the room, Kira introduced him to Satomi. "This is who I was telling you about," Kira said.

"I know who Scott McCall is," Satomi smiled at him, and Scott returned a small wave.

"Are we safe here?" Lori, Brett's sister, inquired, catching me off guard.

"We're going to need help. A lot of help," Scott glanced at me and Kira.

"Well, we can take them to the abandoned place Chris uses for planning," I suggested to Scott.