Chapter 39

A/N
This is long chapter, but before hand I wanted y'all to know the words that are in BOLD are memories.

Dreaming

That's when it all broke out. One of them came running up to me with his sword held high. I quickly brought mine up as well, and our swords clinked together. I pushed him off of me with all my might, but he wasn't finished. He quickly slashed my leg, and I fell to the floor, blood gushing out of my leg, pain shooting through my body. In the process of falling, I looked to my right and saw Isaac getting slashed up while Allison tried to hit them with her arrows, which weren't working.

I took a deep breath, reminding myself that as long as you fight for the people you love, it shouldn't hurt.

I looked back up to the oni and saw his sword come up. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of the sword, but nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes and saw an arrow in the middle of his chest. He dropped the sword and started glowing. I covered my eyes because it was too bright, then I looked back and saw that he was gone. There was no movement for a while.

I turned around with a smile on my face to the huntress, but my smile didn't last long because I saw a sword go through her.

"Allison!" I yelled. I tried to get up, but I fell to the floor because of the gash in my leg. Scott came running in and caught her in his arms.

Tears started streaming down my face. I didn't know what to think nor say. I just sat there looking at my cousin—no, my sister—died right in front of me. Someone turned my head away from the scene.

"Stell, look at me," Isaac pulled me into an embrace. I kept crying on his shoulder. The scene kept playing over and over in my head; it wouldn't stop. I could hear Scott in the back; he kept saying her name, which meant she was gone. And then it hit me—I didn't say goodbye. Every person that has ever left me, I never got to say goodbye.

I turned back around; Scott was still sitting with her. I needed to be there next to her. I moved away from Isaac and got up off the floor, struggling a little. I limped over to where she was lying. I finally got to where she was and fell next to her, moving a few strands of hair out of her face.

I bent down to her and whispered in her ear.

"Goodbye, Ally."

A gush of wind hit my face. I opened my eyes. I was home, lying in bed. It was a dream. But that dream felt so real—the pain I felt and the place even looked familiar. I heard my door open slowly, and Allison peeked her head in.

"Good, you're awake," she said, giving me a smile and walking fully into my room.

I sat up in my bed, and Allison handed me some water. She sat next to me on my bed. "What happened?" I asked her.

"Well, you went behind my back and then had an anxiety attack and passed out," she said, giving me a forced smile.

"Wow, that's crazy!" I fake laughed, trying to release the tension that was created in the room. "Anyways, we found Stiles." I took another sip of my water.

Allison scoffed at my remark. "Yeah, I heard." She shook her head, getting up off the bed and heading for the door.

"What's the attitude for?" I asked her.

"You guys heard a voice on a radio in a random car. You don't know who that is. I think Lydia and Scott are really trying to push this 'Stiles' thing on you, and it needs to stop. I already have my dad in the hospital. I don't need you in there either," she said, closing the door behind her.

She was right. We didn't know if that was really Stiles. It could have been someone random, and even if it is Stiles, what if he turns out to be a bad guy? But also she's wrong when I talked to him it felt so real I didn't have to think twice about what he told me last it was like I already knew.