The Beginning Ch 10

Hermione POV

He did it. I helped him. I really did. I'm in his arms and smiling. This has been one of the best nights I've had in a while. We are so close. I'm in Draco Malfoy's arms. What is going on... He's getting closer; my stomach instantly fills with butterflies. What's going on. Oh my gosh...He's kissing me. My body feels like there is an electric current going through it. I kiss back. I'm kissing Draco Malfoy. What am I doing, but I don't stop. I let him keep kissing me. It feels so good; it never felt like this with Ron. Ron. I pull away, and he looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." He sounds distraught, and he starts to walk away. I can tell he is talking to himself. Yelling at himself more like it. Something inside me tells me to stop him, so I grab his wrist.

"Wait. No, it's ok," I feel shy all of a sudden, "I liked it."

"You did?" he smirks at me with that famous Malfoy smirk, but this one isn't cruel; it's sweet and mischievous. I wonder if he liked it too. Wouldn't that be something? 

"Yes, I did. It just happened so fast." There are hundreds of thoughts going through my mind now, and I am trying to clear them out and make sense of what is going on. Should I have not liked it? I mean, I was just broken up with. Shouldn't I be upset?

"Well, I'll wait for you, Hermione, however long that takes." With that, he walks away.

He'll wait for me, has he been waiting for me? This is all so sudden. What do I do? Ginny! That's what I'll do. I'll go and see her if anyone knows what to do, it will be her.

Draco POV

When I kissed her, it felt amazing, the whole world stopped for those moments, and it was just her and me. Nothing could go wrong when we were together. And then she pulled away. It was all too fast for her, but she liked it. I didn't know what to do at first, now that I have kissed her, I never want to let her go, so I let her know that I would wait for her. And I will, I'll wait forever if I have to, but now I know for sure. She has my heart, and she always will. I wish that I had someone I could tell that I was in love with, but I don't. My arse of a father is in Azkaban where he belongs, and my mother hasn't spoken since he was taken there. Maybe if I owl her and tell her I found the one, she will want to see me again and meet her. Maybe I can have my family back. First, I need Hermione to be with me, so I guess family will have to wait for now.