{Four✓} Glass Of Milk And A Movie

"Barista Boy," Roman cooed and leaned against the counter.

"The usual." Anxiety guessed and tried to subtly rub a tear stuck in his eyelashes away. Roman followed the movement of his hand, and his eyebrows furrow together for a moment before he smiled again.

"Of course!~" He cooed, and Anxiety shooed him off with a short wave of the hand.
Ramen disappeared to the table by the employee's room.
He took the rest of the orders of the people in the line before setting off to work.

He got to Princey's last, knowing Ramen wouldn't complain. He never did before.

"Ramen." He called and Prince bounced back up to the counter. He took the cup and smiled at Anxiety after handing him the needed money.

"When does your shift end?" He asked, and Anxiety motioned to Joan walking in, signature beanie on.

"Now." He grunted and walked out from behind the counter, Joan quickly replaces him and Anxiety pulls on his My Chemical Romance hoodie, and grabbed his phone.

Stepping out, he nearly ran straight into Roman again. He glared at him, and Prince's face grew a slight shade of pink as he smiled at him.

"You're really becoming a stalker." Anxiety commented, and Ramen let out an exaggerated gasp, hand flying to his chest.

"I am a respectable prince charming!" He declared and followed Anxiety like a puppy out of Kofi Bean.

"Take out the respectable prince charming part, and add creepy weirdo stalker, and you'll be one hundred percent accurate." Anxiety replied coldly, making the royal wannabe pout and take a defeated stature.

"I would protect my pride, but you're cute enough to take it from." Prince commented with a chuckle, placing a hand of Anxiety's head. He tensed up at the psychical contact, he grabbed his wrist and pulled it off his head, making a hissing like noise.

Roman's eyes widen slightly and he pulls his hand back in surprise. Anxiety glares at him before trying to quickly walk off before he broke from anxiety.

Roman stood still for a moment before laughing slightly and catching up with the other male.

"You're like a cute lil' kitty! Now a prince certainly can't leave you alone! I must protect you!" Roman declared, getting weird glances from people.
Anxiety glared at him, silently hoping he would leave him alone, or at least be quiet.

"I am not a cat." Anxiety quietly whined, hoping to be an example on properly talking to someone in public.

"Oh, you can't say that with that hiss you just made!" Prince laughs, and Anxiety looks away so he couldn't see the parents judging them from across the road.

"I didn't hiss, you touched me. I don't really know you, and thus won't allow you to touch me." Anxiety weakly defends himself, Roman chuckles softly and crossed his arms.

"I hope you're not accompanying me home." Anxiety commented, eyeing a particularly angry looking mother.

"I didn't have that idea before, might have to now." Roman laughed, making Anxiety tense and groan.