{Twenty Two} Tinder Texting

Joan
Haha, sounds like a real demi downer.

Roman
He can be a pessimist sometimes, but he's still nice to be around.

Joan
Not to be rude but what's with the name? That's not actually a name.

Roman
😲🙀 YES, finally. I've managed to talk to other people about my dear cookie and no one's been fazed.

Joan
Haha, we'll the world is becoming more accepting. I guess Disorder nicknames aren't as weird as before.

Roman
Ah, touche.

Joan
Anyways, that doesn't really sound like a debate. More like just  sharing ideas.

Roman
YEAH OKAY LOGAN.

Joan
Lol, I get you've already told your roommate about your day

Roman
😳 He uses blaCK MAGIC I TELL YOU

"I do not believe in magic." Logan declared, leaning over Roman's shoulder. The regal male squeaked with surprise and hid the screen.

×

Roman sat by the Employee Only door and pulled out his phone while he waited. Joan had sent him a text a few minutes ago and Roman decided now was the time to respond while he waited u til he line cleared up and everyone else got their drinks.

Joan
I GOT CROFTERS.

Roman
OH DAMN SON, I'M JEALOUS.

Joan
YOU SHOULD BE

Roman
I AM

Joan
Crofters is the best bear jam

Roman
Yess 🍯  🍯 🍯  🍯

Joan
That's honey, honey.

Roman
I HAVE NO JAM EMOJIS 😭😭😭

Roman
Plus I kinda hate you for that pun.

"Ramen." Virgil called and tapped his pen against the counter. Roman jumped to his feet and happily bounced to the counter. He pulled out his money and shoved his phone back in it's place in his back pocket.

"You're still going with that nickname?" Roman asked jokingly, making Virgil shrug with a small smirk.

"Just give me the money." Virgil mumbled and made a grabby hand towards Roman. Roman chuckled and handed the money to his friend who then allowed him to take his drink.

"I'll message you later." Roman winked at Virgil who dipped his head slightly and mumbled a small "Okay."

×