{Eight✓} A Prince's Odd, Gay, Dream

Prince pulled a small knife from his back pocket, cutting off the thorns on the rose he had plucked for his love.
Making small comments he had learned of his lover over the month, maybe year, he had known him.

One, is a cuddler.

Two, can sing.

Three, wants to trust him with everything.

Four, tastes like black licorice and cinnamon.

Five, has a calming touch.

Six, is a dreamer.

Soon, all the thorns were gone. Leaving Roman with a presentable gift for his yet to arrive dreamer. It didn't hold a flicker of a candle to his stary eyed boy's beauty.
Nothing did.
Nothing rivaled the gorgeous face his tired lover possessed.

He would be patient for him. Knowing that commitment is difficult for him. He would watch the whole world pass him by if he knew his lover was coming for him.

"Ramen." A soft voice called to him, Roman turned and found his boy with his normal jacket on, a small heart shaped black cloth in his hand.

"Hello my love. Fine evening isn't it?" Roman smiled at him, a flush of pink showing from under his pasty white foundation.

"Yes." He quietly replied, his head dipping in embarrassment. Roman always over did things, especially romantic gestures. Roman knew this, and tried not to make his angsty love feel as though he needed to force himself to be just as romantic back.

"What is that you have?" He asked, motioning to the small heart, to which he noticed a small, similarly shaped hole in his jacket sleeve.

"It's a stupid idea I had." He mumbled shyly, his bangs falling over his face as he looked down at his hands. He held the heart up to Roman's sash, over where his own would be.