{Thirty Seven} Date Night

[WARNING: VIRGIL TRYING TO BE SEXY AT THE END. ENJOY]

"What is it?" Virgil asked and suspiciously held the poorly wrapped package. It wasn't a box, as it was squishing and felt like the paper had been wrapped directly over fabric.

"You know I don't like surprises Noodles." Virgil mumbled and picked at the tape.

"Just open it Verge." Roman said with a blinding, excited smiled and bounced in his heels. Virgil sighed and teared the royal red paper away.

It was a oversized hoodie, patches deliberately sewn into certain points in the article of clothing. Virgil unfolded the jacket and a bow tumbles out of inside the folds.

"Roman?" Virgil says slowly in an accusing tone. Roman smiled and watched as he bends down and picks the box up. He slings the jacket over his shoulder and opens the box, eyes lighting up slightly as he pulls the pin out.

"My stormy death cloud." Roman smirks and watches as he sheds his signature jacket to pull on the large jacket, adding the pin after setting his hands free from inside the sleeves.

"How do you like it?" Roman asked nervously as Virgil didn't look up from the jacket. Virgil suddenly launched himself at Roman and wrapped his arms around Roman's neck. Roman stepped back in surprise and put his arms around Virgil's waist.

"I actually, really dig the purple." Virgil mumbled into his shoulder. Roman laughed and pulled him closer.

"Oh, now would be a good time to tell you we're going on a date in three hours! Get ready!" Roman pecked him on the cheek and went off to get ready. Virgil froze up in surprise and stared after Roman.

"Roman! What do you mean?!"

×

Prince pulled a small knife from his back pocket, cutting off the thorns on the rose he had plucked for Virgil; making small comments he had learned of his lover over the month, maybe year, he had known him.

One, is a cuddler.

Two, can sing.

Three, wants to trust him with everything.

Four, tastes like black licorice and cinnamon.

Five, has a calming touch.

Six, is a dreamer.

Soon, all the thorns were gone. Leaving Roman with a presentable gift for his yet to arrive emo nightmare. It didn't hold a flicker of a candle to his boyfriend's beauty.

Nothing did. Nothing rivaled the gorgeous face his tired lover possessed.

He would be patient for him. Knowing that commitment is difficult for him. He would watch the whole world pass him by if he knew his lover was coming for him.

"Ramen." A soft voice called to him, Roman turned and found his boy with his normal jacket on, a small heart shaped black cloth in his hand.

"Hello my love. Fine evening isn't it?" Roman smiled at him, a flush of pink showing from under his pasty white foundation.