Chapter 26 - Sick

Jesy's POV

I put the girls to bed early last night, so Leigh, Jade and Perrie and I could have some time on our own we watched films and ordered Chinese takeout. We didn't get to bed until the early hours of the morning so I was hoping the girls would sleep late so I could have a lie-in. However, by 4 O'Clock this morning, all hopes were dashed as I was woken up by Olivia shaking me. 

Olivia: "J-Jesy, wake u-up," I heard as I was woken up. "Jesy-" she started as I rubbed my eyes and sat up. 

Me: "I'm awake, stop shaking me," I said noticing Olivia stood next to my bed teary eyed. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" I asked panicking now, officially awake. 

Olivia: "I-I don't feel good," she said climbing into the bed with me. 

Me: "Oh dear, what hurts? What doesn't feel good?" 

Olivia: "My tummy..." she sighs resting her head on my chest. 

Me: "Alright, try and get a little bit more sleep and we'll see how you feel in the morning," I say laying the two of us down, rubbing her back hoping she'll sleep and wake up feeling a bit better. 

I was asleep again within a few minutes and Olivia followed shortly afterwards her breath evening out as her eyes closed and she became a dead weight on my chest. 

Olivia: "J-Jesy! Jesy! I'm gonna be sick!" What a lovely way to be woken up at half past five in the morning. Instantly waking up to see her crawling across the bed crying trying to get the bathroom. Jumping into action I threw the duvet off and Kung Fu Panda style avoided Eloise's camp bed on the floor, picking Olivia up with one arm throwing the bathroom door open with the other. 

But as I was struggling to lift the lid of the toilet while comforting Olivia who was crying, I would like to say they were tears of joy or pride over my incredible gymnastics performance around the bedroom, but in reality they were because she knew we were too late. And less than ten seconds later she threw up. All over herself, me and the bathroom floor. 

As Olivia sobbed hysterically, Eloise decided that she wanted to come and join the comedy show in the bathroom and appeared at the door with the comment of the morning. 

Eloise: "What are you doing awake- Eww, there's sick all over you and the floor!" she said disgusted, only making her sister cry harder. 

Me: "Yes thank you Eloise! I'm aware of that, go back to bed!" 

 Eloise: "Can I go in your bed?" she says fully aware that it's early morning and I'm annoyed, frustrated and would literally do anything to get rid of her at the moment. 

Me: "Yes! Whatever! Just go back to sleep!" I say taking Olivia's pyjamas off and turning on the bath. 

Once Eloise has left the comedic bathroom scene, I gently lift Olivia into the warm bath water and help her wash. Thankfully she isn't sick anymore and I leave her in the bath to go and find some children's medicine. The girls have never been sick with me before, so I don't know if I own anything that is safe for them to take. 

Me: "Olivia, I don't have any medicine for you sweet girl, but I'll phone Jadey later and get her to bring some for us, alright. Let's try and go back to sleep," I say returning from downstairs to find Olivia practically asleep in the tub. 

I squash in my bed between both girls, who sleep until 7 but I don't sleep being way to afraid that I'll wake up covered in puke or something. By half past seven the girls bored of the television show I put on hoping for a bit more time in bed, we went downstairs hoping to get some breakfast.