.9.

Since the morning it was still raining. In the air there was an omen of a upcoming storm and a wasted weekend that was supposed to be sunny and pleasant according to weather forecasts. After all, I promised myself that I would be positive. Some foolish rain could not waste the days for which I had waited so much with the joyful tension in my heart. I tried to stop the traces of fear of expansion and poisoning the remains of positive attitude towards this weekend.

From the driveway through the pouring rain, the horn pierced at me. Mark arrived much earlier than we planned, but it didn't change anything. I packed up one night earlier, unable to sleep. I had no idea what we were going to do. That's why it all had such a bitter-sweet taste. The prospect of a weekend with Minhyung was a far better thing than winning a trip to Majorca. On the other hand I didn't know what Minhyung himself was expecting from this common weekend and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to say no when it would be necessary. Jeno was right about one thing - Mark was older, he looked at some things much differently then me and slightly dissimilarly approached things that I had not thought of until now. I mean ... now I was thinking, but not in this context of which would be the suspected boy at my age.

When I went downstairs with my backpack, mother greeted me in the corridor. She watched in silence as I got my shoes and jacket on, but I felt she had something to say to me. Something awkward, which will only accelerate already galloping thoughts in my head.

"Just do not do any stupid things, Haechan," she finally said. I hated when she used that name. It was like a plague, like a poison that cannot be taken from the blood.

"Mom ..." I sighed heavily, ignoring this slight poke on my nose. "Minhyung is the most responsible person I know."

"I know, son, but I'm a bit worried ... When the father will find out about it, he will kill both of us."

"Don't worry, Mom," I said, as positive as never before. I kissed her gently on the cheek and ran out of the house to the rain. I felt like a love-struck teenager who goes on her first date with new-known boyfriend. But that was the way it was. That was true - I was in love. I was hopelessly in love but I didn't think I would ever say it loudly and openly.

"You bring rain," Minhyung said instead of greeting, looking at me with a slight smile.

"But it's a good rain, I hope," I said, throwing my backpack at the backseat. The boy laughed.

"The best" he admitted to me, gently wiping drops of water from my cheek. When our eyes met, my heart began to beat five times faster. "Hi, baby" he finally said, kissing me gently on the forehead.

"Hi," I replied softly, dying for a second as Minhyung's thumb subtly ran down my lower lip. The boy just grunted discreetly when he saw my surprised look and sighed quietly, leaving the driveway. "Well, let's go," he said quietly, turning on the radio.

///

Western. The worst kind of movie ever made. I didn't know how it occured to be the only movie that was currently on television. Today's channels were overloaded with soap operas, dramas I didn't know or the nature programes and theatre arts. Tragedy.

"I don't want to tell you anything, but it's damn boring," Donghyuck finally said, after bravely managing to hold the film for long forty minutes, not squirming in my shoulders even once. I looked at him with a sigh.

"I'm sorry," I muttered under my breath. "I didn't suspect that this weekend would be cursed by such a weather." Donghyuck said nothing to me. He went back to tracking the painful rede of the on-screen story.