.34.

I stood a moment in front of the wardrobe, wondering what to wear. I didn't go here thinking that I would be invited to any bachelor party. I didn't know Erik well. I only knew that he was not as daft as a brush like Megan, he also seemed to be a rather cheerful fellow at closer acquaintance. In Canada, I left two shirts - one blue and one white. Thanks to Donghyuck cuisine, I gained some weight but I hoped not to look like a ham wrapped in a string in this outfit.

"Take the white one" boy suggested sitting on the bed in my sweatshirt. We went for a walk last night, which caused us to sleep in bed almost until evening. We almost finished the series, which we started to watch back in Korea and slowly I had to start making myself gorgeus for Erik's party.

"Not too innocent?" I began to tease Hyuck, who lifted an eyebrow up, looking at me with a stony expression on his face.

"You have to be polite, so it's perfectly fine," he told me firmly and I laughed, pulling off my sleeping shirt.

"So I understand that the other one can only be worn at home?" I joked. Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"You're not too insolent sometimes?" he laughed when I knelt between his legs with the shirt unbuttoned. I caught Hyuck's calves and put his legs on my shoulders. "You won't do anything stupid?" he asked, tying his fingers around my neck.

"You don't trust me?" I was surprised.

"I don't trust Lucas," he whispered, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Johnny will be with me there," I replied, splipping gently my fingers under his boxers elastic.

"If you wanted to calm me down, the effect is quite the opposite," he told me, and I sighed heavily.

"Easy, baby," I murmured, laying him on back. "I'll be extremely polite," I assured and then, with agile movement, I got rid of the boy's pants.

///

"What would you like to do after finishing school?" Minhyung's aunt asked me when after exhausting and long shopping, we finally sat down in some cafe.

"I don't know yet..." I admitted with embarrassment, slowly nailing wrists. My future education was an extremely difficult and pathetic topic for me. I knew that the lack of a plan at my age doesn't make me look very good. Especially if my boyfriend has already graduated. However, I couldn't help it. Life has caused some of the doors to close and I will never open them again.

"It doesn't matter," aunt shrugged, acting quite differently than I thought. "You still have a lot of time," she said, giving me the menu. I thanked.

"Less than a year to be exact," I told her shyly, because she probably was not fully aware of it.

"Sweety, some people don't know where they will make the papers even after writing the exams," she laughed as if it were some strange American norm.

"Not in Korea," I explained tartly. I didn't want to argue with her now, nor exchange arguments for the fact that I should or shouldn't be ashamed that I don't have my way of life after high school. However, every country had its realities and these in my homeland were extremely brutal in terms of education.

"I thought you wanted to move with Mark here - to us," she said with real surprise. "I mean, I had great hope for that."

"I do not know... We haven't talked about it yet," I explained. The waitress came to take an order.

"So you must do it as soon as possible," aunt encouraged me. "Here are the different universities - for those more and less sure of future job" shrugged. "Completely without pressure."