.33.

"Mmm! Hold it, Mark, "Erik said with a full mouth one day at dinner, handing Minhyung a black envelope over the table.

"What is it?" the boy raised his eyebrows in surprise, watching the gift from each side.

"Bachelor party invitation" Erik laughed as if it were obvious. Mark was in shock. "However, Megan didn't tell me that you will be with Hyuck..." he began uncertainly, looking embarrassed and really pissed at this fact. He wasn't an idiot and probably guessed that his fiancée had many other things on her conscience. "I tried to do get out of it  somehow... I talked with the manager of the club we are going to but I couldn't do it so shortly before party. That's the reason why I'm inviting you so late. I just hoped that I could do something more about it for you to go togetgher," he spread his hands helplessly to the sides and shook head. "I'm sorry, twink..." he joked, winking at me. "I hope you let him go alone." Erik smiled uncertainly, almost begging. I didn't want to explain to him that I haven't thought even for a sec I would get any invitation at all. From the very beginning I was simply an adjunct to Minhyung for these people and I didn't have much expectations because of it. We didn't know each other at all. Why should I have to expect anything?

"I'm not sure..." I whispered theatrically with a smile under my breath, looking at Minhyung with mock suspicion and distrust. "Should I let you go or not. That's the question," I joked, moving Minhyung's hair off his forehead.

"My life in your hands, honey," Mark murmured, tapping me with the finger at the tip of nose. "Dispose it wisely" he warned jokingly, though both of us had already known the answer to Erik's request from the very beginning. Minhyung knew that I wouldn't go to the club even if I received such an invitation, so...

"Of course I'll let him go," I laughed at Erik's panicked face. "We're only teasing", I explained because apparently it wasn't clear to him. "I trust, however, that you won't get drunk as a skunk to unconsciousness and you'll come back more or less with your own strength," I expressed my only real doubt and Minhyung nodded in acknowledgment and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks, honey," he said, chewing a sandwich.

"Don't talk with a full mouth. You can choke on," I murmured with an apprehension, stroking his neck. Minhyung rolled his eyes and several people at the table laughed.

"Don't worry, Hyuck, I'll take care of him," Johnny told me with a truly determined expression. I raised my eyebrow questioningly.

"You told me not to worry," Minhyung laughed at my response to his friend's offer. "Your care for Mark doesn't calm me down at all," I laughed, also making a smile on Johnny's lips, who spread his arms from side to side to show that he wouldn't do anything about it.

"I tried," he sighed without a trace of genuine grief.

"I appreciate" I admitted.

"It's me who dibson Donghyuck then!" aunt suddenly drag in, aggressively ruffling my hair. I wrinkled nose without being accustomed to showing and getting physical affection this way. I understood, however, that her behavior is a logical consequence of the fact that we have become very close to each other recently.

"Relax, no one else is specifically gagging to do it," Megan muttered under her breath, washing scrambled eggs down with zero-percent beer. I returned the girl's cool gaze. I didn't know what the problem was but I didn't intend to bother with it too. In fact, she was nobody to me and  apparently she decided to stay nobody.

"Megan..." Erik muttered under his breath, wanting to somehow ease the situation.

"Shut the fuck up," Minhyung said simply, definitely not mincing his words. "Nobody asked you for a sentence," he added after a while, getting up from the table with a dirty plate.