.31.

Throughout the following week, various guests were passing through the house. Most of them only came here to eat dinner, to say hello, send some kind of amenities around the guests and talk about what had happened since the last time they saw each other and then they usually have been returning to the hotels or friends they decided to stay while waiting for a D-day. Erik finally came to Megan, so I could assess him with my own eyes. He seemed to be quite a nice guy, although it was clearly visible that he was a junkie. His squad for the bachelor party chose to stay at the summer house of Mark's uncle and aunt , twenty minutes on foot from here so as a result the number of household members of this huge mansion did not change at all.

In spite of everything I felt overwhelmed and as soon as I heard loud cheers from the side of the driveway or numerous slamming doors from cars, I escaped either upstairs to Minhyung's room, or hid just like now in the garden and sat down by the pond.

The advantage of this situation was the fact that no one had a problem with our kissing, walking hands or hugging each other. Most of these people didn't even notice it. I didn't have to live here with the thought that our relationship is something bad, abnormal or amoral. The environment of the Minhyung's family in my own way gave me hope that we would not have to spend all our lives hiding in the dungeons and shopping in the neighboring city, fearing that someone would hit on idea that we're together and one day our house will burts into flames because of all that rural hate.

"I arrived, I thought I would visit my favorite place but I see that someone is already sitting here," I heard a male, joyful voice behind me. I turned to see a tall, well-built man with a wide smile of little boy.

"I'm sorry," I said, moving on the bench to make room for him, what he took with a loud sigh.

"Forget about it, it was a joke" he laughed, glancing at me with amusement. "Aren't you hot?" He asked, pointing at my sweatshirt.

"It's just right," I replied vaguely, trying to prevent the topic from unfolding. Fortunately, the boy was quite smart and understood that the ground should not be pushed.

"Okay, it's cool for me," he raised his hands in a sign of surrender and peace. I nodded limply to show that I am grateful and we haven't continued the conversation.

There was silence between me and the stranger, the blissful silence we both came for, so I didn't feel awkwardly in any way. We just sat side by side but each of us had his own world in which he drowned. Brunet spread his arms on the back of the bench, closed eyes, and tilted head back to face the sky. Apparently, this deal wasn't standing in his way as well. That's why I pulled my legs up to chest and tread in his footsteps.

I struggled with myself, seeking strength to face Mark's friends. As his boyfriend, I should at least introduce myself and say hello, see who my guy once hanged out with. I didn't want them to think that I was some kind of antisocial weirdo. On the other hand, in a moment, these people appeared so unexpectedly and too many of them at once so all my social fears naturally overwhelmed me. It made me not able to give my hand to anyone and exchange names that I will not remember in a second. I was also afraid of sizing me up on their part, stupid questions about whether I am hot and exchange glances under the title What Does This Poor Mark Actually Do With Him? The integration at the moment was definitely above my strength. I haven't recovered fully yet after learning about Megan, Mark's aunt and uncle and neighborhood, to be ready for new attractions.

When I thought about the guests, it occurred to me that I didn't introduce myself to this boy. If he wants to stay here, it could be awkward later. I didn't want to name him as you, who I've met at the bench over the pond. However, when I wanted to take up this subject, it turned out that my companion of silence probably thought more or less the same because he asked the question first.