Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 1!

So, this fic will start at Supernatural Season 1 Episode 11, as Meg is introduced and I feel like it might be a good place for the reader to be introduced. So lets hope it is a good start...we'll see

In the beginning, the reader will be kinda be two different people, a human and then a demon, but then the two merge together, kinda make sense? It'll be confusing until we get started(as my lab teacher would say). And this series will always have warnings, soo yeah. For those who already now the show know how it goes, and those who don't....buckle in^^

Also I will be fixing mistakes as I go and read back. I'll probably upload it then go back a few days later, read it, say its trash and doesn't make sense and redo the chapter(s) and that's how that will go.

Episode: Season 1 Episode 11

Part: 1

(M/n) = Male Name

Lets get this started! Enjoy~

WARNING: Death, swearing, alittle flirting, and all that fun stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~INTRO~

(Demon Name) was an out cast in both heaven and hell.

Yeah, he's been to heaven and it was awful. Some of the angels were nice, tings were to bright and happy. That just wasn't his style.

After getting nearly dying (after causing some trouble in heaven), the young demon went back down to hell, his home.

And found out that his higher ups didn't like him and his ways. And was ordered to die. So (D/n) escaped to Earth to find a new life. The first person he saw was 24 year old (Y/n), who was laying down in a ally after a mugging gone wrong.

(D/n) went possessed the boys lifeless body. He gained control of the body and got up, brushing his pants off. Looked in his wallet for a name.

"Huh...(First Name) (Last Name)...good for me." He walked out of the ally and started his new life. Trying to hide from the demons that wanted his head on a pike. 

This adventure landed him Burkitsville, Indiana. Where a certain Winchester happened to be. And that where his adventure took an interesting turn.

~Actual Story~

The brothers had split their ways.

The youngest went to find their father, and the oldest went on a hunt.

Dean went to Burkitsville, Indiana without his bother. He walked up to a café, called Scotty's Café, there was a man sitting on the porch.

"Let me guess, Scotty?" He asked. The man nodded.

"Hi, my name's John Bonham."

"Isn't that the drummer for Led Zeppelin?"

Dean stood there, a bit surprised, "Wow. Good. Classic rock fan."

Scotty sat there, "what can I do for you?"

The Winchester got out a missing person flyer, with Holly and Vince Parker on it. "Have you seen them?"

He took it, looking at it. "Nope. Who are they?"

"Friends of mine. They went missing about a year ago. They passed through somewhere around here. I've already asked around Scottsburg and Salem-"

"Sorry. We don't get many strangers here."

Dean nodded. 

"You have a smile that lights up a room. Has anyone ever told you that?"

That got him a strange look. "Never mind, See ya around."

On the highway, Sam Winchester met a girl. They talked a bit before a driver took the girl named Meg. What he didn't know was that he encountered a demon. One that was out for him and his brother.

His brother was about to encounter another demon. But this one was trying to make a life for himself.

Dean had gone into a general store. 

When he stepped in, he saw a older man and woman behind the counter. And there was a boy that was about his age sitting at a table, drinking coffee. 

Dean had a strange feeling about the boy, but he ignored it and continued to the counter.

"Hi, how may we help you?" The man said.

"Hi, I was wondering if you've seen these people around here? They went missing about a year ago." He handed them the missing person papers.

"Haven't seen them."

"You sure they didn't stop for gas or anything?." The man showed his wife and she shook her head.

Dean now felt a pair of eyes on him, and he knew the kid was staring at him.

"Nope, don't remember 'em-"

There was a soft chuckle, and all eyes went on the kid.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Nothin. Just I wouldn't expect some old man to remember a pair of faces." He got up and made his way to the counter, leaning on it, he had a little smirk on his face, eyes now glued on the man. "I bet a lot of faces come by, don't they old man?"

The man didn't look happy. "Why don't you leave, (M/n). Or do you want me to call the cops again?"

His smirk fell, "Your no fun." He got up, looked Dean up and down, smiled a bit and walked out.

"Who was that?" 

"Some punk named (M/n). He showed up not too long ago." The man said.

"He'll come in and sit there, get a coffee and sit in silence. Its kind of weird."

"Weird huh?"

~Little time after that~

Dean had gone to the orchard and looked around,  and looked at the scarecrow.

When he got back to his car, he found the boy named (M/n), leaning against it.

"How the hell did you know I was here?"

"Lucky guess. Nice car." 

"Thanks...What are you doing here?" The Winchester was a bit suspicious of what his intentions were.

"Your trying to find out what happened to that nice couple a year ago? Well, I know a bit about it. And I'll tell you your in the right place."

"Great, now get off the car and leave me alone." 

"Aw, come one. Since your brother left you don't know what to do, where to start. I can help. And that father of yours surely doesn't help either."

Dean turned to the kid and walked dangerously close to him. "How the hell did you know about my brother and father?"

"Lucky guess?" (M/n) laughed nervously.

The look the Winchester was giving made him uneasy.

"Ok, I got my ways. Just pleeeaaasssseee let me help." He gave Dean puppy dog eyes.

Dean thought about it, sighed then started walking to the drivers side of the Impala. 

"Fine, but once this is done I'm dropping you off somewhere and that's all done."

(M/n) squealed happily and got on the passengers side.