Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 18!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 16

Part: 1

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

WARNINGS: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, every thing happens in this show/fandom.

NOTE: I changed my name to RJ Mayhem. Not legally....so if you wanna call me something, you can call me RJ....or still Monster or  whatever you want, I don't give a fuck....My real name will be a secret forever, MWHAHAHAHAHA *starts coughing* ah shit! This is why you don't start drinking Monster at 9 in the mornin kids...

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chicago, Illinois~

The boys stopped outside an apartment where a young girl died. They get out, dressed as employees of the alarm system company. Dean gets a toolbox from the trunk of the car, and they proceed towards the apartment.

"All right, Dean. This is the place." Sam said.

"You know, I've gotta say dad and me did just a fine without these stupid costumes." Dean whined.

"Stupid is right." (M/n) chimed in.

"I feel like a high school drama dork." Dean smiled. "What was that play you did? What was it- Our Town. Yeah, you were good, it was cute."

"Look, you wanna pull this off or not?" The younger Winchester asked the older one.

"I'm just saying, these outfits cost hard-earned money."

"Whose?"

"Ours. You think credit card fraud  is easy?"

The demon just shook his head. Something about this place didn't seem right to him.

~Timeskip~

Sam, Dean, (M/n) and that landlady enter the room.

"Thanks for lettin' us look around." Sam said.

"Well, the police said they were done with the place, so...." Her and Sam moved further in the room. Dean closed the door and notices that the chain was broken on the door. (M/n) moved to the living room and looked at the blood stains on the carpet, the others followed suit. "You guys said you were with the alarm company?"

"That's right." Dean said.

"Well, no offense, but your alarm's about as useful as boobs on a man." 

"She's right." (M/n) stated.

"Well, that's why we're here. To see what went wrong and stop it from happening again."

"Now, ma'am, you found the body?" The younger Winchester asked the land lady.

"Yeah."

"Right after it happened?"

"No. Few days later. Meredith's work called, she hadn't shown up. I knocked on the door. That's when I noticed the smell."

"Any windows open? Any signs of break in?" Dean asked.

"No, windows were locked, front door was bolted. Chain was on the door, we had to cut it just to get in."

"And the alarm was still on?"

"Like I said, bang up job your company's doin."

"Mmhmm. You see any overturned furniture, broken glass, signs of struggle?" The demon asked. He was starting to get used to the Winchester way. Or at least he listened to what they said.

"Everything was in perfect condition...except Meredith."

"What condition was Meredith in?"

"Meredith was all over. In pieces. The guy who killed her must have been some kind of a whackjob. But I tell you, if I didn't know any better, I'd have said a wild animal did it." Dean looked at Sam.

"Ma'am, do you mind if we take some time? Give this place a once-over?" 

"Oh, well, go right ahead. Knock yourself out." And with that she left.

"What a lovely lady." (M/n) commented, getting a weird look from both Winchesters.

Dean reached in his toolbox and removed a EMF meter.

"So, a killer walks in and out of the apartment. No weapons, no prints, nothin." He says.

"I'm telling ya, the minute I found that article, I knew this was our kind of gig." Sam explained.

"Isn't every article you see our kind of gig." The demon asked. Sam glared at him.

"I think I agree with him." Dean said.

"So, you talked to the cops?"

"Uh, yeah." Dean smirked. "I spoke to Amy, a charming, perky officer of the law." 

"And what you find?" Sam asked.

"Well, shes a Sagittarius. She loves tequila, I mean, wow. Oh and shes got this little tattoo-" The older said dreamily before the younger yelled at him."

"Dean!"

"What? Yeah. Uh, nothin; we don't already know. Except for one thing they're keepin' out of the papers."  

"Hm?"

"Meredith's heart was missing."

"Her heart?" Sam looked stunned.

While the two were talking, (M/n) was looking around. There was a very familiar smell, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

((God its hard to concentrate on this! I can barley type rn))

((After a good nap, I feel better))

He looked at the blood splattering on the carpet. 

"Someone get me some tape, now." He said and Sam gave him some masking tape that was laying around. (M/n) used the tape to connect each pool of blood. When he was done, the pieces of tape formed an unusual symbol.

"Ever seen that symbol before?" Dean asked the demon.

"Never." Dean and Sam exchanged looks.

~Later~

Dean was at the bar, flirting with a bartender. Sam and (M/n) walked in, they found an empty table and sat down. Dean saw them, taking one last drink before joining them.

"I talked to the bartender."

"Did you get anything? Besides her number?" (M/n) commented.

"Dude, I'm a professional. I'm offended that you would think that." The boy gave Dean a knowing look. "All right, yeah." He held up a napkin with the bartenders number on it. (M/n) just shook his head.

"You mind doin' a little bit of thinking with your upstairs brain, Dean?" The young Winchester said.

" Huh? Look, there's nothing to find out. I mean, Meredith worked here, she waited tables, everyone was her friend. Everybody said she was normal. She didn't do or say anything weird before she died, so, what about that symbol, you find anything?"

"Nope, nothing. It wasn't in dad's journal or in any of the usual books. I just have to dig alittle deeper."

Dean looked at the demon next to them. "Aren't you supposed to know this kind of stuff."

"I never paid attention to this kind of stuff. Just heard little details. I'm sorry I had more pressing matters to worry about." He snapped, getting agitated. 

"Dude, cool it. What's been into you lately?" Dean asked, getting concerned.

"I don't know, I have a really bad feeling about all of this. Ever since we stepped foot near this place." Soon both saw him tense up, eyes going wide. Sam looked where he was looking and got up went to a table, where a young woman with short blonde hair was seated with her back to him. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Meg?"

"Sam!" She smiled at him, then her eyes met (M/n). "(M/n)." She said with a little smirk.

"Meg..."