Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 20!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 16

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

WARNINGS: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At the motel~

Sam entered and looked around for Dean. They see each other.

"Dude, I gotta talk to you." They said in unison.

After they talked a bit, Dean was shocked at what he heard.

"So, hot little Meg is summoning the Daeva?" He asked.

"Looks like she was using that black altar to control the thing." 

"So, Sammy's got a thing for the bad girl." Dean chuckled, Sam rolled his eyes. "And what's the deal with the bowl again?"

"She was talking to it. The way witches used to scry into crystal balls or animal entrails. She was communicating with someone."

"With who? With the Daeva?"

"No, you said those things were savages. No, this was someone different. Someone who's giving her orders. Someone who's comin' to the warehouse."

Dean thinks for a moment and glances at some files on the table. He sat down and looked through them.

"Holy crap."

"What?"

"What I was gonna tell you earlier- I pulled a favor with my-" He cleared he throat. "-friend, Amy, over at the police department. The complete records of the two victims, we missed something the first time."

"What?" Sam asked, looking over the records.

"The first  victim, the old man- he spent his whole life in Chicago, but he wasn't born here. He was born in Lawrence, Kansas. So was Meredith, the second victim."

"Holy crap." 

"Yeah."

"I mean, it is where the demon killed mom. That's where everything started. So, you think Meg's tied up with the demon?"

"I think it's a definite possibility."

That's when it hit Sam. "(M/n)...."

"What about him?" Dean asked.

"He was at the warehouse. He talked to Meg."

"Do you think they're working together?"

"By the way they were talking, no. She said his real name....(D/n)."

That name rang in Dean's head multiple times. 

"You said that you met him back in Indiana right? What if he is secretly working for the demon? He said he knew who did it." Sam said.

"It was weird, how he happened to be there when I arrived. I don't feel he's telling us everything. I looked up (M/n) (L/n) and it said he went missing around that time. (M/n) was a good student in school, was going to collage, had a girlfriend. He seemed normal. It's the demon, (D/n) as you said, we need to learn more about."

"Why don't we just ask him about the demon that killed mom and then we gank him. He obviously has done bad." Sam was getting angry with the demon. How he could take someone so nice out of a good life.

"No...We need him, we're not killing (M/n). We'll question him. I've seen the way he is towards people. He's running from something Sam. And we're not telling dad that he's a demon." Sam looked at his brothers eyes and saw something he's never seen before. It was the first time he's never wanted to kill a monster.

"Fine..."

~Later~

(M/n) walked into the motel room, the lights were off, so he assumed that the brothers were sleeping. He tip toed into the room, when suddenly he was yanked and pinned onto the bed, the light turned on, he saw Dean on top of him and Sam on the other bed.

"What's the meaning of this?!" The boy screamed and struggled under the  male.

"Calm down, we just wanna ask you a few questions." Dean calmly said.

The boy was still panicking and struggling. Dean grabbed his face and looked him straight in the eyes. "We're not gonna hurt you, I promise." He said. 

(M/n) saw that the male was being serious and relaxed. 

"What do you wanna ask?" Dean got off the boy and he sat up.

"I saw you at the warehouse with Meg. She called you (D/n). And that you couldn't hide forever. What did she mean by all of that?" Sam asked.

"Well, first of all, (D/n) is my actual name. And I'm being hunted down by demons and angels, because I was killing innocents and bringing in unwanted souls into hell."

"But, why?"

"They locked up my boyfriend, and I wanted revenge. And that's all I could think of doing. Screwing up heaven and hells work." Sam punched the demon, grabbing him by the collar of his jacket.

"How could you kill innocents like that?! What did they ever do to you?!" The younger Winchester yelled, his brother grabbed him and yanked him away from the demon.

"(M/n), have you killed anyone since you've met us?" Dean calmly asked.

"Humans? No, I haven't touched a human since I met you guys."

"See, we can change him. Teach him to kill only monsters, Sam." 

Sam just stayed quiet.

"Anyway, we're after the demon that killed mom. He's trying to hide, and he knows the demon that killed her. We need him ALIVE sam."

"How do we know he didn't kill her."

"Because I'm not that strong to suspend a person on a ceiling."

Dean looked at Sam with a 'told you so' look.

"Fine...but if I see you kill aan innocent human, I'm killing you."

"You have my word."

"Great, now we're all on the same page." Dean smiled.

((Sorry if the ending sucked))