Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 41!

Using every bit of sunlight I have left. My light in my room is still broken, so that's fun.....not.

============

Episode: Season 1 Episode 21

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy!

==============

Sam, John, and (M/n) stood at the back of his truck, checking weapons. The Impala came toward them and Dean got out.

"You get it?" John asked.

Dean pulled out a brown paper bag out of his pocket and hands it to John, who pulled out an antique gun.

"You know this is a trap, don't you. That's why Meg wants you to come with only (M/n)?"

"We can handle her. I got a whole arsenal loaded. Holy water, Mandaic, amulets..."

"Dad..."

"What?"

"Promise me something."

"What's that."

"This thing goes south just...get the hell out. Don't get yourself killed all right, you're no good to us dead." 

"Same goes for you....All right listen to me. They made the bullets special for this colt. There's only four of them left. Without them, this gun is useless. You make every shot count."

"Yes sir." Sam said.

"Been waiting a long time for this fight. Now it's here, I'm not gonna be in it. It's up to you boys now. It's your fight, you finish this. You finish what I started. Understand?" He handed Dean the colt.

"We'll see you soon, dad." 

Dean looked over at (M/n), they stood there for a bit. Soon Dean hugged him, and they stood there, hugging tightly, for a few minutes.

"Don't get yourself killed, Dean." (M/n) whispered.

"I'll say the same thing for you." The Winchester didn't want to let him go.

Soon they parted, John and (M/n) got in the truck and left. The boys stood there, watching the truck drive off.

~At a warehouse~

John pulled up in his truck, both boys got out and John checked the antique gun. 

"Ready for this?" The Winchester asked the male.

"No..."

~There's gonna be a lot of timeskips~

John was standing on the roof next to the tank, (M/n) hiding behind the tank. Meg appeared on the foreground. She slowly looked around then up at the water tank, only to see no one. She moves inside. John had hid behind the tank with the other male. He checked to see if the coast was clear, then climbed up the ladder. He opened the lid, holding the rosary up, speaks in Latin and drops the rosary into the water.

~A little later~

Meg was standing in the middle of the room. She hears a creak and turns. John and (M/n) were walking toward her. They stop a few feet away.

"You made it. Too bad really, I was hoping to kill more of your friends." Meg said.

"Sorry to disappoint."