Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 16!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 15

Part: 3

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNINGS: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kathleen was walking down the road, (M/n) stepped next to her.

"You really think what your going to be the hero....don't you?" The sound of his voice scared her.

"Where did you come from? You cant be here with me, its dangerous."

"Bitch please, you don't know the definition of dangerous. Trust me, I've been through hell." They walked by a rundown barn, along with several wagon wheels strewn along the grass. As they walked farther, they saw a dilapidated house, walked up to the porch and knocked on the door.

"Hello? Anybody here?" The woman yelled.

"Let them know we're here, what a smart idea." 

"Can you just let me do my job?"

"After you let my friend handcuffed to car where he can get killed....Your lucky I don't kill you right here." The demon warned.

Soon a young girl opened the door. She was covered in dirt and filth, with her unwashed, long, uncombed hair.

"Hi. Who are you?" Kathleen asked her as the girl examined her badge.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

"I'm, uh, I'm Kathleen. I'm a deputy. What's your name?"

"Missy."

"Missy...That's a pretty name. Missy, is your mom home?"

"She's dead." (M/n)'s eyes widened slightly, that was defiantly the creepiest thing he's ever heard from a little girl.

"I'm sorry. What about your dad?" She shook her head. "No? Can I come in for a minute?" She shook her head again and backed up. "I just want you to look at a picture." Kathleen took out a picture of Sam and handed it to Missy. "Have you seen that guy? Look at that picture." 

Missy saw something behind the two and smiled wickedly. "What?"

"That's gonna hurt." Kathleen turned around to see a tall, unwashed man with a shovel behind her. He hits her in the head and she falls, unconscious.

"Kathleen!" (M/n) yelled and went to punch the man, he dropped the shovel and grabbed the male, who tried to flail out of his arms.

"Missy, sweet heart, go tell your brothers I wanna see 'em."

"Yes, daddy." She turned around and walked away.

"We're gonna have fun with you pretty boy." The man said and knocked the boy out.

~Later~

~In the barn~

Kathleen was now in a cage. She was wearing a dirty white t-shirt, and her hair is down. She woke up with a groan.

"You alright?" 

"Are you Sam Winchester?" The woman asked the man in the other cage.

"Yeah." The younger Winchester replied .

"Your...uh...your cousin's looking for you."

"Thank god. Where is he?" Sam asked relieved.

"I, uh, I cuffed him to my car."