Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 12!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 14

Part: 3

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNINGS: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show.

Enjoy~!

((Middle of November and I'm still jamming out to Halloween music....The Halloween spirit never leaves me!))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm telling you, there was nothing in there. No signs either." (M/n) explained.

"Just like the Miller's house." Dean commented.

"I saw something, in the vision. Like a dark shape. Something was....was stalking Roger."

"Whatever it was, are you sure it's not connected to their house?"

"No, it's connected to the family themselves. So what do you think, like a vengful spirit?" Sam asked.

"Well, yeah. There's a few that have been known to latch onto families, follow them for years."

While the brothers were talking, (M/n) was trying to make sense of it all. It made no sense. No signs of demons, spirits, or anything. Yet this family was being targeted.

"Do you think Max is in danger?"

"Let's figure it out before he is."

"Well, I know one thing I have in common with these people."

"What's that?"

"Both our families are cursed."

Dean huffed at that.

~Timeskip to the Millers house~

Max lead the trio into the house. They were wearing their priests outfits again.

"My moms resting, she's pretty wrecked."

"Of course she would." (M/n) commented plainly, earning an elbow to the side from the young Winchester.

"All these people kept coming with casseroles. I finally had to tell them all to go away. You know cause nothing say I'm sorry like a tuna casserole."

Sam smiled at that, making Max smile back. Max gestured to the living room, they all take a seat. There was a moment of silence, the Sam sighed.

"How you holding up?" He asked softly.

"Ok." Max said. The demon had a bad feeling about this kid, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"You're dad and your uncle were close."

"Yeah, I guess. They were brothers. They used to hang out all the time when I was little." Sam nodded. 

"Uncle Roger lived next door, he was over all the time."

"Right.. So how was it in that house when you were a kid?"

"It was fine. Why?"

"All good memories? Do you remember anything unusual? Something involving your dad and uncle?" Dean soon asked.

Max shook his head. "What do ya....why do you ask?"

"Just a question."

"No, there was nothing. We were totally normal. Happy." (M/n) raised an eyebrow.

"Good. That's good. Well you must be exhausted. We should take off." Dean got up.

"Right. Thanks." Sam said before getting up, the smaller male soon joined the brothers.