Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 36!

I made a facebook page, but I don't know if you guys wanna see my face, or anything like that. It would be for fun, like I'd do cosplay, show my animals, have fun talks, and maybe do lives. I'm not sure, tell me what you think *wink*

=======

Episode: Season 1 Episode 19

Part: 5

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

==========

~Evelyn's House, Day~

Sam was picking the lock, to the new door the police put on the house.

"Ahhh...isn't this a crime scene?"

"You've already lied to the cops. What's another infraction?" Dean told her.

Once inside, Sam lifts the painting down from the wall and they examine it.

"Aren't you worried that it's....gonna kill us?" Sarah asked.

"Nah, it seems to do its thing at night. I think we're all right in the daylight."

(M/n) was looking a the picture in the book and then back at the painting. "Yo, check it out. The razor, it's closed in this one, but it's open in thata one."

"What are you guys looking for?"

"Well, if the spirit's changing aspects of the painting, then doing so for a reason." Dean said.

"Hey, hey look at this. The painting in the painting."

"Looks like a crypt, or a mausoleum or something." The demon commented.

Dean looked around, grabs a thick glass ashtray and uses it as a magnifying glass. He read: Merchant.

~Graveyard~

The four walk through the graves.

"This is the third boneyard we've checked. I think this ghost is jerking us around."

"So this is what you guys do for a living?" Sarah asked.

"Not exactly. We don't get paid."

"Well, Mazel tov." 

Dean was spying the mausoleum. "Over there." They walked up to the door and Dean looked at (M/n). "Wanna do the honors?"

"Aw, how romantic, letting me break the lock." He giggled, then broke the lock with a jerk. They all entered, pushing aside the cobwebs. There is a number of name plates as well as four urns in front of little glass fronted boxes. Sarah looks into one of the cases at a doll.

"Okay, that right there- is the creepiest thing I've ever seen." She said.

"It was a....sort of tradition at the time. Whenever a child died sometimes they'd preserve the kid's favorite toy in a glass case, put it next to the headstone or crypt." Sam said.

"And I thought we were fucked up." (M/n) commented.

A sudden wind blew in.

"Notice anything strange here?"

"Where do I start?" Sam snickered, looking at Sarah.

"No, that's not what I mean. Look at the urns."

"There's only four." The youngest Winchester said.

"Yeah, mom and the three kids."

"Daddy dearest isn't here." (M/n) said.