Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 23!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 17

Part: 1

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNINGS: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

==========================================

The Impala cruised past a sign that said 'Big Texas Towing and Salvage yard.'

Dean looked at his little brother, who was sleeping in the passenger side, with his mouth wide open. He looked in the rear view mirror at the demon behind Sammy. He was looking out the window, not paying attention. 

He then felt around and gently placed the spoon in Sam's mouth. Grinning, he flipped open his phone, took a picture, then turned the music up loud.

"Fire....of unknown origins...took my baby away!" He sang loudly, waking Sam up and making (M/n) jump with his eyes wide.

Sam waves his arms and spits the spoon out of his mouth. Dean air drummed on the steering wheel along with the song, he then looked over at Sam and grinned. He turned the music down.

"Ha, ha very funny."

"Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own." The boy agreed to the older on that. It was boring here.

"Man, we're not kids anymore, Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again." Sam whined.

"Start what up?"

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates."

"Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to gget a little Nair in your shampoo again?" Dean chuckled. (M/n) chuckled with him.

"All right, just remember, you started I."

"Ah ha, bring it on baldy. Also, this is between us, we're not dragging (M/n) into this." 

"Alright. Where are we anyway?"

"A few hours outside of Richardson. Gimme the lowdown again?"

Sam took out his paper. "All right, about a month or two ago, this group of kids goes poking around in this local haunted house."

"Haunted by what?" (M/n) asked.

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes, it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters.. Anyway, this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar."

"Geez, that's brutal." The boy in the back seat commented.

"Anybody ID the corpse?"

"Well, that's the thing. By the time the cops got there, the body was gone. So cops are saying the kids were just yanking chains."

"Maybe the cops are right."

"Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere."

"Where's you read these accounts?"

It took Sam a bit to reply, his face turning a bit red. "Well, I knew we were going to be passing through Texas. So, umm, last night, I surfed some local...paranormal websites." He said quickly.

"Those are a thing?" The demon questioned.

"Yeah, and I found one." 

"What's it called?"