Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 30!

Off topic, about a week ago I smashed my finger in a metal door and it almost took the tip of my finger off......how? I still don't know 

====================

Episode: Season 1 Episode 18

Part: 3

Key: 

(M/n) =  Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

=====================

~In the hospital at night~

The three boys came down the hallway, quickly ducking back when they saw Dr. Hydecker..

"Good night, Dr. Hydecker."

"See you tomorrow Betty."

"Try to get some sleep."

The boys stay hidden until the doctor passed. They then continued to the old woman's room. They opened the door and sneak in. Dean and (M/n) took front, Sam hanging back, guns drawn. The woman is in her wheelchair, facing toward the corner. She seemed to be sleeping. (M/n) leaned close to her face.

"Who the hell are you?!" She yelled, turning her head, scaring the boy half to death. He leaped back against a wall cabinet. Dean pulled his gun up.

"Who's there? You trying to steal my stuff? They're always stealing around here." She grumbled.

Sam turned on the light and the boys saw she had cataracts. "No, ma'am. We're maintenance. We're sorry. We thought you were sleeping."

"Ahhhh, nonsense. I was sleeping with my peepers open." She laughed a bit. "And fix that crucifix, would ya? I've asked four damn times already!"

(M/n) swings the crucifix the right way, looking at the other two.

==========

~Motel, day~

The impala pulled up to the motel parking lot, the three getting out.

" "I was sleeping with my peepers open?" Hahaha" Sam laughed.

"Nearly gave me a heart attack." (M/n) grumbled.

"Can demons have heart attacks?" Sam asked, still snickering.

"Shut up."

Dean saw the owner's son sitting behind the office. "Hold on. Hey, what's wrong?" He asked the boy.

"My brothers sick." He responded.

"The little guy?"

The boy nodded. "Pneumonia. He's in the hospital. It's my fault."

"Ah, c'mon, how?"

"I shoulda made sure the window was latched. He wouldn't've got pneumonia if it was latched."

Dean looked away for a moment. Sam watched, frowning, (M/n)....well....he had a straight face, watching also.

"Listen to me. I can promise you that this is not your fault. Okay?"

"Its my job to look after him."

Suddenly the boys mother hurried out of the motel and towards he car.

"Michael, I want you to turn on the no vacancy sign while I'm gone. I've got Denise covering room service so don't bother with any of the rooms."

"I'm going with you."