Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 35!

Moved my computer to my bed, now gotta figure out how I'm going to look at my phone while I do this....

======

Episode: Season 1 Episode 19

Part: 4

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

===========

~In the motel room~

Sam and Dean were sitting at the table, (M/n) on the bed as usual.

"I'm telling you man, I'm sure of it. The painting at the auction house, dad is looking down. Painting here, dad's looking out. The painting has changed, Dean." Sam argued with his brother.

"All right, so you think that daddy dearest is trapped in the painting and is handing out Columbian neckties like he did with his family?"

"Well, yeah, it seems like it. But if his bones are already dusted, then how are we gonna stop him?" The youngest asked.

"All right, well, Isaiah's position changed then maybe some other things in the painting changed as well, You know it could give us some clues."

"What, like a Da Vinci Code deal?"

Dean gave Sam a totally blank look. "I don't...know. Uhh, I'm still waiting for the movie on that onw. Anyway, we gotta get back in and see that painting." Dean stood up and moved across to the bed, throwing himself onto his back next to (M/n), crossing his arms.

"Which is a good thing, cause you can get some more time to crush on your girlfriend."

"Dude, enough already."

"What?"

"What? Ever since we got here, you been trying to pimp me out to Sarah. Just back off, all right?" 

"Well, you like her, don't you?" Sam rose his arms and eyes to the ceiling. (M/n) could feel the tension rising.

"All right, you like her, she likes you, you're both consenting adults..."

"What's the point, Dean? We'll just leave. We always leave." Sam's voice rose, he was getting frustrated/

"Well, I'm not talking about marriage, Sam."

"You know, I don't get it. What do you care if I hook up?" The younger Winchester said, agitated.

"Cause then maybe you wouldn't be so cranky all the time." His brother said calmly. Sam stared at him, then huffed and looked away.

"You know, seriously Sam, this isn't about just hooking up, okay? I mean. I...I think that this Sarah girl could be good for you." Dean sat up Sam scratched his head, sighing.

"And...I don't mean any disrespect, but I'm sure this is about Jessica, right? Now I don't know what its like to lose somebody like that....btu,...I would think that she would want you to be happy." Sam was quiet, listening. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"God forbid have fun once in a while. Wouldn't she?"

"Yeah, I know she would." He finally said, softly. (M/n) didn't know who this Jessica was, but he could tell she meant a lot to Sam. 

Sam gave half a smile, then sighed heavily.

"Yeah, you're right. Part of this is about Jessica. But not the main part."