Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 37!

There's so many episodes to the first seasons, uuggghhh

===============

Episode: Season 1 Episode 20

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

===============

~At a club somewhere~

A male was walking in the crowded place, music playing, bodies dancing. People drinking, having a good time. Laughing, smiling, talking, making out. In a blink of an eye, all of then were on the ground, dead. The only one that was still standing, was the young demon.

"See how you like that, take him away from me and I'll leave a trail of blood behind." He smirked.

~At a café, day~

Dean was flipping through a newspaper, Sam on his laptop, and (M/n) was drinking some coffee.

"Well, not a decent lead in all of Nebraska. What've you got?" The oldest asked his brother.

"Well, I've been scanning Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota. Here. A woman in Iowa fell 10,000 feet from an airplane and survived."

"Sounds more like 'That's Incredible' than 'Twilight Zone'."

"Yeah."

Dean smirked. "Hey, we could just keep heading east. New York. Upstate. We could drop by and see Sarah again. Huh? Cool chick man, smokin'. You two seemed pretty friendly. What do you say?"

"Yeah, I dunno, maybe someday. But in the meantime, we got a lot of work to do, Dean. And you know that."

Yeah, all right. What else you got?"

"A man in Colorado, local man named Daniel Elkins, was found mauled in his home." Sam said.

"Elkins? I know that name." Dean said.

"Doesn't ring a bell."

"Elkins....Elkins.....Elkins..."

"Sounds like the police don't know what to think. At first they said it was some sort of bear attack and now, they've found some signs of robbery."

Dean was looking through his dad's journal.

"He's a hunter. Friend of your father." The demon said, Sam looking at him.

"What? I know a lot more then you think there, Sammy." He said.

"There. He's right." Dean showed his brother the page that said Elkins name and phone number.

"You really think it's the same Elkins?"

"It's a Colorado area code."

~Time skip~

The Impala cruised down a road, snow capped mountains in the background. They soon got to Elkins cabin. It was  night.

Sam slowly opened the door, Dean had a flashlight.

"Look like the maid didn't come today." Looking around, it was a mess.

"Hey, there's salt over here. Right beside the door." Sam looked and saw (M/n) standing by the door, looking at him. He broke it and the demon walked in and smiled at him.

"You mean protection against demon salt, or 'oops I spilled the popcorn' salt." The Winchester asked, flicking through the guys journal. 

"Well, I couldn't get though the door a minute ago." The demon said, smelling something. He found that smell familiar, but couldn't put his finger on it.