Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 10!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 14

Part: 1

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff, this is Supernatural. Everything happens in that show

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trio was sleeping in a motel, well, (M/n) was pretending to sleep like he usually did.

Sam had suddenly woke up after having a nightmare. He looked at his brother, who was peacefully sleeping in the bed next to him. Then he looked at the demon that was laying on the couch, his back to the taller male.

A moment later, he went into action, sitting up and turning on the light, making (M/n) jump up at the sudden light that flooded his sight.

"Sorry, (M/n). Dean, wake up." Sam shook the other male that was still sleeping.

Dean stirred in his bed, Sam started gathering his things.

"What are you doing, Sam? Its the middle of the night." (M/n) asked him.

Dean raised himself onto his elbows.

"We have to go."

Dean was suddenly alert, "What's happening?"

"We have to go. Right now." And the taller male walked out, leaving the other two staring at each other before following him.

~Later~

Dean was driving the Impala, Sam was in the passenger seat, and (M/n) in the back. Sam was on the phone.

Sam was reading from a Michigan State Police ID, "McReady. Dectective McReady. Badge number 158. I've got a signal 480 in progress, I need the registered owner of a two door sedan, Michigan license plate Mary-Frank-six-zero-three-seven. Yeah ok, just hurry."

"Sammy relax. I'm sure it's just a nightmare."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"I mean it. Y'know, a normal everyday naked-in-class nightmare. This license plate, it wont check out. You'll see."

"It felt different, Dean. Real. Like when I dreamt about our old house. And Jessica."

"Makes sense. Your dreaming about our old house, your girlfriend-"

"Have you ever seen this guy before?" The make in the back suddenly interrupted.

"No." Was Sams only reply.

"Then why would you have some dream about some random guy in Michigan?" It didn't make sense, not in the slightest.

"Don't know."

Sam went back to talking into the phone. "Yeah, I'm here." He listens, then looks at Dean and picked up a pen.

"Jim Miller. Saginaw, Michigan. You have a street address? Got it. Thanks." He hung up the phone. "Checks out. How far are we?"

"From Saginaw? Couple of hours."

"Drive faster."

Later, the Impala drove up to a house. he boys were greeted by Emergency vehicles and someone on a stretcher, being zipped into a body bag. Sam and Dean turn to each other, Dean looked concerned, Sam looked upset.

They got out of the car and walked up to watchin crowd.

Dean walked up to a woman, "What happened?"

"Suicide. Can't believe it." She said.

Sam came up on the other side of her, (M/n) stood next to Dean.

"Did you know them?" The boy asked.

"Saw him at St. Augustines every Sunday. He seemed so....normal. Guess you don't know what goes on behind closed doors." 

"How did...ahhh. How are they saying it happened?" Sam asked her.

"I heard they found him in the garage, locked inside his car with the engine running." (M/n) saw Sam's face change after she said that.

"Do you know about what time they found him?"

"Oh, it just happened about an hour or two ago. His poor family, I can't even imagine what their going through."

They looked at the house.  A woman was leaning against a middle aged man, crying. And there was a young man standing behind them, looking distraught.

 Sam watched them for a bit before walking away. Dean noticed and followed him back to the car, with (M/n) following, and leaning on the Impala.

"Sam, we got here as fast as we could."

"Not fast enough, It doesn't make any sense man. Why would I even have these premonitions it there wasn't a chance I could stop them from happening?"

"I don't know." Dean shrugged.

Sam shook his head and sighed. "So what do you think killed him?"

"Maybe he did kill himself, Maye there's nothing supernatural going on at all."

"I'm telling you, I watched it happen. He was murdered by something. I watched it trap him in the garage."

"Like a spirit, poltergeist?" The boy asked him.

"I don't know what it was. I don't know why I'm having these dreams, I don't know what the hell is happening." Sam was starting to get stressed, (M/n) put his hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll figure out what's happening."

Dean moved to the cars driver side, "Come on guys, lets pick this up in the morning. We'll check out the house, talk to the family."

"Dean, you saw them, they're devastated. They're not going to want to talk to us."

Dean thought a moment.  "Yeah, you're right. But I think I know who they will talk to."

"Who?"

Dean just smirked, which made both his brother and the demon worried.

~Time skip~

"I feel like I'm betraying all of my kind by wearing this..." The boy whined.

"Thought you already said you did that." Dean asked, earning an eye roll.

"This has gotta be a whole new low for us." Sam sighed.

Dean just smirked and looked back at the door.

The man that was comforting the woman on the step the night before opens the door. He looked at the three boys, who were dressed up as priests in black suits.

"Good afternoon. I'm father Simmons, this is Father Frehley and a Father (Name)." Dean started and nodded his head towards Sam and (M/n). "We're the new junior priests over at St. Augustines. May we come in?"

The man nodded.

"Thanks." And all three entered.

"We're very sorry for your loss."

"It's in difficult times like these when the Lord's guidance is most needed." (M/n) said with a smile, both shocking Dean and Sam with his words.

"Look, you wanna pitch your whole 'Lord has a plan' thing? Fine. Just don't pitch it to me. My brother's dead.

Soon the woman came out of a room.

"Roger. Please!"

The man named Roger walked away.

"I'm sorry about my brother in law. He's...he's just so upset about Jim's death. Would you like some coffee?"

"That would be great." Dean piped up.