Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 4!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 12

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, this is Supernatural we're talking about here

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n) stood patiently by the Impala as he waited for the Winchesters to come back.

He was just standing there, looking at the sky, letting his thoughts run free.

Soon he felt a strong presence, something he knew and encountered quite a bit.

He knew something bad was happening in the tent, and all he could do was helplessly stand there, due to it being hallowed ground.

Soon a reaper showed up in front of him.

"(D/n), funny seeing you here." It said to him.

"Y-yeah. Just, you know. Taking a little vacation." He smiled nervous as all hell.

"Funny, cuz I remember hearing you had a little bounty on your head. Would be a shame if the others knew that the great and "mighty" (D/n) was with the Winchesters."

Before (M/n) could protest he was knocked out.

~Hospital~

"So, you really feel okay?"

"I feel fine, Sam."

"For someone who was nearly dead, you don't look to happy to be alive." The demon grinned at the man, earning a glare.

The doctor soon came in, reading his paperwork, "Well, according to all your tests, there's nothing wrong with your heart. No sign there ever was. Not that a man your age should be having heart trouble, but, still it's strange it does happen."

"What do you mean, strange?" Now that caught Deans attention.

"Well, just yesterday, a young guy like you, twenty-seven, athletic, out of nowhere had a heart attack."

"Thanks, doc."

"No, problem." And the doctor left.

"That's odd." (M/n) nodded in agreement.

"Maybe its a coincidence. People's hearts give out all the time."

"No, they don't." Sam looked at the slightly younger male, and knew he was right deep down.

"Look, do we really have to look this one in the mouth? Why can't we just be thankful that guy saved your life and move on?"

"Because, I can't this feeling, that's why."

"What feeling?"

"When I was healed, I just...I felt wrong. I felt cold. And for a second...I saw someone. This, this old man. And I'm telling you, Sam, it was a spirit."

(M/n)'s mind started to wonder off, wondering if he should tell them or not. Probably would have been a good thing to do, but he decided not too.

"Hey, (M/n), you all there?" Dean waved his hand infront of his face. Making him look up.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to stay with Sam to find more out about the guy that had a heart attack? Since you cant, really go on holy ground."