Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 34!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 19

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

==========

~Motel Room~

Dean rushed out from the bathroom. "We got a problem, I cant find my wallet."

"How is that our problem?" Sam said, packing his duffel bag.

" 'Cause i think i dropped it in the warehouse last night."

"You're kidding, right?" The younger Winchester asked, horrified.

"No. Its got my prints, my ID, well my fake ID anyway. We gotts get it before someone else finds it. Come on."

~Auction House~

Sam, Dean, and (M/n) were hurrying around, looking everywhere.

"How do you lose your wallet?" Sam asked fustrated.

Dean threw his hands in the air and kept looking. Sarah walks in and saw them.

"Hey guys!" She smiled.

Dean and Sam spun around, then try and act cool. (M/n) getting lost somewhere in the place.

"Sarah! Hey." Sam smiled nervously.

"What are you going here?"

"Ahh, we....we are leaving town and, you know, we came to say goodbye."

"What you talking about Sam, we're sticking around for atleast another day or two." Dean said, strolling over. Sam looked at him confused.

Dean got out his wallet out of his pocket. "Oh, Sam. By the way. I'm gonna go ahead and give you that $20 i owe you. I always forget, you know." He said the last part to Sarah. Sam looks at him, disbelieving.

The Winchester held out moeny, smiling. "There you go."

Sam snatched the cash and glared at his older brother.

"Well, I'll leave you two crazy kids alone, I gotta go find our cousin. Always getting lost he is." Dean quickly left.

"Soo.." Sam said awkwardly.

"I had a good time last night." Sarah said.

"Yeah, yeah. I did too."

"Maybe we should do it again sometime." 

"You know. I'd love to, i really would, but Dean, he was just screwing around. We really are taking off today."

"Oh, oh. Ah that's too bad." She looked dissapointed. (M/n) had walked up behind them, when  the painting was being carried by. 

"OH MY GOD." The demon yelled.

Sarah turned around, jumping. "What?"

"That painting....just looks so good!" He tried to cover up his suprised, Sam's eyes widened when he saw the painting.

"If you can call that monstrosity good, then yeah...I guess." She commented.

"So...what do you know about that painting?" Sam asked.

Not much, just that it creeps me out. We sold it to the Telescas at a charity auction the night they were murdered."

"Yeah, and now you're just going to sell it again?"

"As much as my dad wants too, no, i wont let him. I think it'd be in bad taste."

"Good. yeah. You know what? Dont. Dont. Make sure you dont, okay?" Sam said, (M/n) raised his eyebrows at the male.

"Why? Dont tell me you're interested in that?"

Sam got flustered and backed up. "No. No, god no. Not in buying it, no. You knw what, i gotta go, i gotta take care of something. But ummm, I will call you back...I will call you, I'll see you later."

"Wait, so you're...not leaving tonight?"

"No-o-o-o, i guess not. I'll see ya." Sam went off.

Sarah looked at (M/n).

"What can i say, a charmer he is." The demon smiled, Dean walked past, grabbing the males arm in the process and walked off with him.

~Impala~

"I don't understand, Dean, we burned the damn thing." Sam said.

"Yeah, thank you Captain Obvious. All right, we just need to figure out another way to get rid of it. Any ideas?"

"Its almost all the lore about haunted paintings, it's always the painting's subject that haunts them." (M/n) said.

"So, we just need to figure out everything there is to know about that creepy ass family and that creepy ass painting. What were their names again?" Dean asked.

~Second hand book shop~

"You said the Isaiah Merchant family right?" The proprietor asked.

"Yeah, that's right." 

Dean approaches, smiling and flicking through an old book with pictures of guns.

The proprietor laid a huge book of newspaper clippings the table, "I dug up every scrap of local history I could find. So are you boys crime buffs?"

"Kinda. Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Well..." He held up a newspaper article. The lead story on the front page is "New Titanic Sinks, 1304 people go to watery graves: Only 866 saved from 2,170 aboard liner which collides with iceberg. Disaster proves to be the greatest in marine history of the world." He points to a side article. It read 'Father Slaughters Family, Kills Himself.'

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Dean commented.

"The whole family was killed?" Sam asked.

"It seems this Isaiah, he slits his kids' throats, then his wife, then himself. Now he was a barber by trade. Used a straight razor."

"Why'd he do it?" The demon asked.

"Let's look. Ahhhh... 'People who knew him descried Isaiah as having a stern and harsh temperament. Controlled his family with an iron fist. Wife, uh, two sons, adopted daughter..." The man skims on. "Yeah, yeah, yeah... 'There were whispers that the wife was gonna take the kids and leave.' Which of course, you know, in that day and age, um......so instead, old man Isaiah...well he gave them all a shave."

He draws his hand across his throat with appropriate noises, laughing. Dean joins in but stops when Sam gave him a bitchface.

"Does it say what happened to the bodies?"

"Just that they were all cremated."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah. Actually I found a picture of the family. It's right here....somewhere. Right...here it is." He showed them a picture of the painting.

"Hey, could we get a copy of this please?" Sam asked. 

The man nodded.

~Auction house~

Blake watched as the painting is packed into a moving crate.

Sarah approached him. "Dad! You promised you wouldn't sell that painting."

"I know sweetie, but Evelyn's offered a persuasive amount of money."

"You're shameless, you know that?" Sarah told her father.

"For that sort of money I can afford to be."  He said smiling at her.