Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 38!

So, I'm sorry if these aren't as consistent as they used to be. I'm losing energy to do things. I'm going to put out there that I'm still going with these, and I'm not taking a break, just know that they might be really not consistent. I'm just having a really hard time at the moment and battling somethings inside, that's all I'll really say and yeah. Thought you guys had the right to know.

=============

Episode: Season 1 Episode 20

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =  Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy

============

Sam and Dean were sleeping peacefully in a motel room.

John was listening to the dispatcher, (M/n) was staring at him. John noticed eyes on him and he looked at the man. He learned everything about the boy.

"You, me, outside. Now." The Winchester said sternly and quietly heading out the door. The boy looked at Dean, sighed and got up heading to the door.

Once outside the motel room, he was slammed against the impala's side, hand around his neck.

"What the hell are you? And what are you doing with  my boys?" Then taller male growled.

"You found out, didn't you? That this vessel is dead." The demon said calmly.

"What. Are. You?"

"You know, John. I know you do."

The Winchester looked at the boy. "Your a demon..." His hand tightened around the boys throat. "Did you kill her?!" He yelled.

"No! I wasn't the one. It was a different one. I was running at that time."

"How am I sure you didn't do it?"

"Cuz I don't have the power or strength to suspend a human on the ceiling...let alone twice."

"You know about Jess? How?"

"Word gets around about you Winchesters fast. You know. You and me aren't that much different. We're both running from our past." The demon said.

The Winchester let him go. "Stay away from us, or I'll send you back to hell." He turned around and went back to the motel room.

~Later~

A dispatcher went off. John jumped to his feet, grabbing his jacket. "Sam, Dean, lets go." He said, waking up the boys.

Sam sat up half way, Dean rubbed his eyes.

"I picked up a police call."

"What happened?"

"A couple called 911, found a body in the street. Cops got there everyone was missing. It's the vampires."

"How do you know?" Sam asked his father, rising from the bed.

"Just follow me, ok?" He said, about to walk out, until his oldest voice rose.

"Wait, where's (M/n)?"

"He wont be coming back." John said.

"Did you kill him?!" Dean yelled.

"No, but he's lucky I didn't send him back to hell. Dean, he's dangerous. He's a beacon, he can put you both in danger. Plus, he could be working with the demon and we don't know. So I suggest you forget about him, he's not our friend. He's an enemy." John walked out. Dean just glared in his direction.

~Day, crime scene~

John finished talking to a cop on the scene and starts walking back to the boys, waiting by the Impala. Dean was still angry about (M/n), but didn't admit it.

"I don't see why we couldn't have gone over with him." Sam sulked.

"Oh, don't tell me its starting again."

"What's starting?"

"What have you got?" Dean asked his father.

"It was them all right. Looks like they're heading west. We'll have to double back to get around that detour."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Sam.."

"I just wanna know we're going the right direction." Sam snapped at his brother.

"We are."

"You, (M/n) could've help. He knows these things, he could've sniffed them out." Sam showed that he was upset about (M/n).

"He would've killed us."

"He literally took a bullet to the head for Dean! If he wanted us dead, don't you think he would have let him die?"

"I'm not talking about this anymore, Sam. Now, I found a vampire tooth. Any more questions?"

Sam looked away, staying silent.

"All right, lets get out of here, we're losing daylight."

They started heading to their cars.

"Hey, Dean, why don't you touch up your car before you get rust? I wouldn't have given you the damn thing if I thought you were going to rin it."

Dean looked down at his car. Sam looked at Dean with a 'told you so' look on his face. Dean grimaced.

~Day, near the Vampire's nest~

Dean, Sam, and John were hiding behind the trees, watching the vampires.

"Son of a bitch. So, they're really not afraid of the sun?" Dean said.

"Ahh, direct sunlight hurts like a nasty sunburn. The only way to kill'em is by beheading. AN d yeah, they sleep during the day-doesn't mean they won't wake up." 

"I could have told you that." The three jumped to see (M/n) standing behind them. Deans face light up.

"I thought I told you-"

"If I didn't listen to God, what makes you think I'd listen to you, old man." (M/n) snapped at John, Sam holding back a chuckle. John just glared at the demon and went back to watching.

"So I guess walking right in's not our best option."

"Actually, that's the plan."

The boys went to get some weapons.

"Do you need any weapons?" John asked the demon.

"Nope."

"Alright then, if they get you, don't come crying to me".

"Just me, I wont."

"So, you two wanna know  about this Colt?"

"Yes sir."

"It's just a story, a legend really. Well I thought is was. Never really believed it until I read Daniel's letter...Back in 1835, when Halley's comet was overhead, the same night those men died at the Alamo. They say Samuel Colt made a gun. A special gun. He made it for a hunter, a man like us, only on horseback. Story goes he made thirteen bullets, and this hunter used the gun a half dozen times before he disappeared, the gun along with him. And somehow Daniel got his hands on it. They say this gun can kill anything."

"Kill anything like, supernatural anything?"

"Like the demon."

"Yeah, the demon." His eyes flickered to (M/n), who was watching him intently. "Ever since I picked up its trail, I've been looking for a way yo destroy that thing. Find the gun- we may have it."