Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 42!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 22

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy!

===============

~Lincoln, Nebraska~

John's cell phone is ringing. Meg picks it up.

"You boys really screwed up this time."

~Salvation, Iowa~

Dean looked at Sam, "Where is he?"

"You're never going to see your father and boyfriend again."

Dean hung up the phone. "They've got dad and (M/n)."

"Meg?" Dean nodded. "What'd she say?"

"I just told you Sammy." Dean was getting upset. "Okay. okay." Dean took the Colt and tucked it into the back of his jeans.

"What are you doing Dean?"

"We got to go." The eldest said grabbing his duffel bag,

"Why?"

"Because the demon knows we're in Salvation, all right. It knows we got the Colt. It's got dad- it's probably coming for us next."

"Good. We've still got three bullets left. Let it come."

"Listen, tough guy, wer're not ready, okay? We don't know how many of them are out there. Now, we're no good to anybody dead. We're leaving....now!"

The Impala is speeding down the road and takes a turn sideways.

"I'm telling you, Dean, we could have taken him."

"What we need is a plan. Now, they're probably keeping dad alive, we just gotta figure  out where. They're gonna wanna trade him for the gun."

"What about (M/n)?" Sam asked.

Dean stayed silent for a long time. "I hope he's alive. If the demons hate him as much as he says......he might be......." He didn't finish.

Sam nodded. "If its true that they want to trade dad, why didn't Meg mention a trade? Dad, he might also be...."

"Don't!" Dean yelled.

"Look, I don't want to believe it any more than you. But if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing. We still have the Colt. We can still finish the job."

"Screw the job, Sam!"

"Dean, I'm just trying to do hat he would want. He would want us to keep going. Do it for (M/n) and dad."

"Quit talking about him like he's dead already. Listen to me, everything stops until we get him back, you understand me? Everything." Dean was getting angry.

"So how do we find him?"

"Maybe we go to Lincoln. Start at the warehouse where he was taken."

"Come on, Dean, you really think these demons are going o leave a trail?"

Dean paused. "You're right. We need help."

The Impala drives off through the night, arriving to Bobby Singer's place in the day.

~With (M/n) and John~

(M/n) was laying on the floor, bloody and bruised. The yellow eyed demon was possessing the Winchester's father, he circled the little demon on the floor.