Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 7!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 13

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male name

(D/n) = Demon Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. this is Supernatural. Feel like this warning should be expressed in this part especially. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was another car accident, but this time it was the man named Jimmy that was involved.

Dean, Sam, and (M/n) approached Cassie as she was talking to the mayor and stayed behind her.

"Close the main road. The only road in and out of town? Accidents do happen Cassie, and that's what they are. Accidents." The Mayor said.

"Did the cops check for additional dinting in Jimmy's car, see if it was pushed?" Dean asked him.

"Who's this?" The Mayor asked the woman.

"Dean and Sam Winchester. Family friends. That's also (M/n), their friend. Guys, this is Mayor Harold Todd."

"There's one set of tire tracks. One. Doesn't point to foul play."

"That large dent in the car says otherwise." (M/n) mumbled, earning a nudge from the younger Winchester and a glare from the mayor.

"Mayor, the police and town officials take their cues from you. If you indifferent about..."

"Indifferent!" He explained.

"Would you close the road if the victims were white?"

"You suggesting I'm racist, Cassie? I'm the last person you should talk to like that."

"And why is that."

"Why don't you ask your mother." He stormed off, leaving the rest in the field.

"Well, he seems like a ray of sunshine." 

They all gave the demon a unamused look, making him look off, whistling. 

~Timeskip~

The boys were in the hotel room, putting on suits. 

"I'll say this for her, she's fearless." The youngest commented.

"Mm-hmm."

"Bet she kicked your ass a coupla times." Sam grinned.

Dean just glanced at him and went back to fixing his tie.

"What's interesting is you guys never really look at eachother at the same time. You look at her when she's not looking, she checks you out when you look away. It's just...just an interesting observation in a...you know...observationally interesting way."

"You think we might have more pressing issues here?" Dean said, clearly annoyed. (M/n) couldn't blame him. He was getting tired of Sam rambling on about Cassie and Dean's past relationship too.

"Hey, if I'm hitting a nerve."

The older male just turned away, "Lets go."

The Impala cruised down a wet country road, on its way to the docks.

The three walked down a pier. A few people were fishing. They approached two older  men having lunch.

"Excuse me. Are you Ron Stubbins?" Sam asked a gentleman gently.