Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 29!

I'm really hoping to get Dean and (M/n)'s little chemistry to get more....intense? Is that the word? I basically want them to kiss in this episode. When? I got no idea.

===================

Episode: Season 1 Episode 18

Part: 2

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNINGS: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~!

============================

~Flashback~

Young Dean and Sam were in a motel room.

Dean was about 9 or 10, staring at a photo of a handprint. John came out of the bedroom, loading his sawn off.

"All right. You know the drill, Dean. Anybody calls, you dont pick up. It its me, I'll ring once, then call back. You got that?"

"Mm-hmm. Only answer the phone unless it rings once first." He repeated back.

"Come on, look alive. This stuff is important."

"I know, its just....we've gone over it like a million times and you know im not stupid."

"I know youre not, but it onyl takes one mistake, you got that?" John said as he continued to gather his things.

"All right, if im not back Sunday night...?"

"Call paster Jim."

"Lock the doors, the windows, close the shades. Most important..."

"Watch out for Sammy."

They both looked at the smaller boy, watching cartoons on the TV.

"All right. If something tries to bust in?"

"Shoot first, ask questions later."

John took his sons shoulder. "Thats's my man."

~And of flashback~

"Dean?" (M/n) asked the male, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"I know why dad sent us here. He's faced this thing before. He wants us to finish the job."

~Another timeskip~

It was night, the impala pulled up to a motel office, all the boys got out.

"What the hell is a shtriga?" The youngest asked his brother.

"Its kinda like a witch, I think. I don't know much about them."

"I've heard of them, but never encountered one before." The demon said.

"Well, I've never heard of it. And its not in dad's journal."

"Dad hunted one in Fort Douglas, Wisconsin, about 16 or 17 years ago. You were there. You don't remember?"

"No."

"And I guess he caught wind of things in Fitzburg now and kicked us the coordinates.

"So this...."

"Shtriga." (M/n) said.

"Right. You think its the same one dad hunted before?"

"Maybe."

"So, if dad went after it, why is it still breathing air?" Sam asked.

"Cause it got away."

"Got away?"