Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 9!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 13

Part: 4

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy stuff, some triggering stuff, this is Supernatural, anything happens in that show

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three were at the swamp that Cyrus was in.

Dean was on a tractor, Sam was telling him what to do as they pulled a truck out of the water. Till they stopped, (M/n) walked up to the truck and looked inside, "He's seen better days."

Dean moved to the trunk of the Impala and looking though it, when Sam kept bringing up that Dean still loves Cassie.

"Can we focus please?"

"I'm just saying Dean." The older man handed his brother something, "Hold that."

"All right. What an I getting?"

"Gas. Flashlight..."

"Got it, got it." It was amazing to see how the brothers went into business mode.

"Alright, lets get this done." Sam nodded. The two went to the truck and moved to the door. The three exchanged glances before Dean opened it and a decaying body fell out.

They salted and started to burn the body.

"Think that'll do it?" (M/n) asked.

Soon the ghost truck appeared, headlights facing them, engine reving.

"I guess not."

"So burning the body had no effect on that thing?" Sam asked.

"Yeah it did, its pissed now." The demon bluntly said.

"But Cyrus' ghost is gone, right Dean?"

Dean started to walk away, "Apparently not the part that's fused with the truck."

"Where are you going?"

"For a little ride."

"What?!" (M/n)'s eyes widened, and followed the man.

"Gonna lead that thing away, That busted piece of crap, you gotta burn it. And your not following me."

"The hell I aint." The two went into the car.

"Dean, how the hell am I supposed to burn a truck?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, figure something out." 

Sam got a bag out the back of the Impala, muttering 'figure something' under his breath.

Dean put the Impala in reverse and sped off, the truck going after him. Sam hid till they were gone and the Impala and truck went on a wild ride through the back roads.

Soon Sam's phone rang.

"Hey, you gotta give me a minute."

"I don't think we have a minute Sam. What are you two planning on doing?"

"(M/n)? Why do you have Deans phone?"

"I don't know if you know this, but he's currently driving away from a PSYCHO TRUCK THATS TRYING TO KILL US." He yelled in the other end,

"Alright, alright, point taken. Let me think of something and get back to you." He hung up on the boy before he could say anything.

(M/n) looked at the phone, "Get back to me?"