Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 24!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 17

Part: 2

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

=======================================

It was the day and the three were walking up a muddy path to the house.

"I dont understand why poeple would swear to God, or even mention his name." The demon complained.

"What's your deal with him anyway? Is it just a demon thing?" Sam asked.

"Me and the man dont have a very happy relationship, alright? I should be asking you the same with your father." He beamed.

Sam nodded, "Alright."

They got to the house and looked around. Dean was walking around with the EMF, which was making sounds.

"You got something?" Saam asked the oldest.

"Ye-ah. The EMFs no good."  He said, tapping it.

"Why?"

"I think that things still got a little juice in it. It's screwing with all the readings." 

"I dont understand why you guys ue that thing when I'm with you."

"Well, do you feel or see anything, hot shot." Sam said.

"Hell ya I do." (M/n) snapped.

"Alright, thats enough. Come on, let's go." Dean said, to try to stop the two from getting in a fight.

They went inside and started looking around.

Dean whistled. "Looks like old man Murdock was a bit of a tragger here in his time."

"And after his time too. That reverse cross has been used by Satanists for centuries, which it even isn't the cross for him....But this sigil of sulfur didn't show up in San Franciso until the '60's." 

Dean whislted at the demon. "You sure know your stuff."

"I read a few things while you guys sleep."

The older Winchester moved to the other wall. "Hey, what about this one. Have you seen this before?"

He gestured at a symbol. It was a cross with a dot in the middle. The bottom stroke looks like an upside-down question mark.

"Nope."

"I have. Somewhere."

Sam rubbed the symbol. "It's paint. Seems pretty fresh too."

"I dont know Sam. You know i hate to agree with authority figures of any kind, but...the cops may be right about this one." Dean said.

"Yeah, maybe." Sam looked down.

They suddenly heard a noise that put all of them on alert. They take up positions on either side of the door, (M/n) of course, went on Dean's side. Dean nodded to them and they all burst through. Bright lights shine in their eyes.

"Oh, cut. It's a coupla humans." One guy was hiolding a small electrical gadget, the other switched off the camera he was holding.

"Humans?" The demon questioned the world they decided to use, Sam elbowed him in the side. 

"What are you guys doing here?"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Ah-ha-ha. We belong here, we're proessionals."

"Professional what?"

"Paranmornal Investigatora." He hadns them a business card. "There you go, take a look at that, boys."

"Oh you gotta be kidding me."

"Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spengler? Hellhoundslair.com. You guys run that website." Sam said.

"Yep." The boy named Ed said proudly.

"Bet you guys dont know what a hell hound is." (M/n) flung the card across the room.

"We know who you guys are too." Ed said.

The three looked at him sharply.

"Oh yeah?"

"Amateurs." Dean and (M/n) lost interest. "Looking for ghosts and cheap thrills."

"Yep. So if you guys dont mind, we're trying to conduct a serious scientific investigation here." The one named Harry piped in.

"Yeah, what have you got so far?"

"Harry, why doncha tell 'em about EMF?"

"Well..." Harry began.

Sam was playing dumb, trying not to smile. "EMF?"

"Electromagnetic field. Spectral entities can cause energy fluctuations that can be read with an EMF detector. Like this bad guy right here." He held it up and turned it on. Dean smirked at Sam.

"Whoa. Whoa. It's 2.8mg." Harry exclaimed.

"2.8. It's hot in here."

(M/n) whistled.

"Wow." Sam said.

"Huh. So you guys ever really seen a ghost before, or..." The older male asked.

"Once. We were, uh...we were investigating this old house and we saw a vase fall right off the table..." Ed said.

"By itself." (M/n) sarcastically gasped.

"Well, we...we didn't actually see it, we heard it. And something like that...it uh...it changes you."

"Yeah. I think I get the picture. We should go, let them get back to work." Dean said.

"Yeah, you should."

"Sam, (M/n)." And the three left.

~Outside the library~

Sam and (M/n) exit the place and went down the stairs as Dean came up.

"Hey."

"Hey. What you got?"

"Well, we couldn't find a Mordechai, but we did find a Martin Murdock who lived in that house in the '30s. He did have children but only two of them, both boys. And there's no evidence he ever killed anyone." The demon said.

"Huh."

"What did you find?"

They walked over to the Impala.

"Well, those kids didn't really give us a clear description of that dead girl, but I did hit up the police station. No matching missing persons. It's like she never existed. Dude, come on, we did our digging. This one's a bust all right. For all we know those HellHound boys made up the whole thing." The Winchester explained.

"Yeah, all right." Sam said, defeated.

"I say we find ourselves a bar and some beers and leave the legend to the locals." Dean and (M/n) were about to get in the car, when Sam stopped (M/n). Sam leaned down, smiling.

Dean turned the key in the ignition. Latino pop-dance music blasts from the speakers, when he tries to turn it off, the wipers turn on instead.

"Whoa! What the..." He yelled. Turning everything off.

Sam got in, laughing. (M/n) followed suit, giggling. Sam licked his finger and marks an imaginary '1' in the air then points to himself.

"That's all you got? Weak. That is bush league." Dean said, giving the male a dirty look, as he pulls the Impala out of its spot.

=====================

Kinda short, but MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!