Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 22!

NOTE: So i realized something. I'm going to be doing all the seasons of Supernatural for this fanficton. All the way up to 13 and if they make more after that. And thats probably going to be a thousand parts, and i dont know how much wattpad can do in one thing. So i might be going, i have no idea how to explain this, but in short term, if this one ends after season one, DONT WORRY im not ending it completely. 

Season 2 and so one are going to be separate so the parts dont get to overwhelming. And i suck at explaining shit, so when season one of this ends, just look for season two on my page. That's all. And I'm tring to fit a sexy intimate moment with Dean and the reader as soon as i can. This fic will be filled with lemons in no time.....hopefully. Now to business! I'm also drinking a Monster and my auto correct stopped working, so this'll be fantastic! *silently cries*

Episode: Season 1 Episode 16

Part: 5

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

WARNINGS: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trio were walking back to their room.

"Why didn't you just leave that stuff in the car?" The older Winchester asked the younger.

"I said it before, and I'll say it again- Better safe then sorry." Sam replied.

Dean unlocked the door and they enter the room. They see an outline of a man standing by the window.

"Hey!" Dean yelled. Sam turned on the light and the brothers stare at shock as they see their father standing in the room. "Dad?"

"Hey, boys." Dean and John walk to each other and share a long hug. Sam watched sadly, (M/n) backed towards the door to bolt if he needed to. He had heard a lot about John Winchester, but never met him in person. Plus he didn't know if the brothers would out him. Dean and John pulled apart after a few seconds and John looked at his youngest. "Hi, Sam."

"Hey, dad." He said softly. They didn't hug but stare at each other. Sam places his bag of weapons on the floor. John's eyes then fixed themselves on the boy near the door.

"Hello." John said, (M/n) just stood there.

"Dad, that's (M/n)...(M/n) (L/n). He's the friend I told you about."

"Nice to meet you, (M/n). Are you a hunter?" John asked.

"A bit."

"Anyway, dad, it was a trap. I didn't know, I'm sorry." Dean apologized.

"It's all right. I thought it might've been."

"Were you there?"

"Yeah, I got there just in time to see the girl take a swan dive. She was the bad guy, right?" John asked.

"Yes, sir." Both Sam and Dean said.

"Good. Well, it doesn't surprise me. It's tried to stop me before."

"The demon has?" Sam asked.

"It knows I'm close. It knows I'm gonna kill it. Not just exorcise it or send it back to hell, actually kill it." John said.

"How?" John smiled.

"I'm working on that."

"Let us come with you. We'll help." Dean shot his brother a warning looking.

"No, Sam. Not yet. Just try to understand. This demon is a scary son of bitch, I don't want you caught in the crossfire. I don't want you hurt." (M/n) rolled his eyes at 'scary son of bitch'.

"Dad, you don't have to worry about us."

"Of course I do. I'm your father." He paused. "Listen, Sammy, last time we were together, we had one hell of a fight."

"Yes, sir."

"It's good to see you again. It's been a long time."

"Too long." They had a big hug, crying. A minute later they pull apart. The three of them look around tearfully. (M/n) watched them, no tears in eyes.

"What a lovely family." He said, Dean chuckled. Suddenly the shadow demon attacks John. He is thrown into a set of cabinets and falls to the ground. Sam also falls.

"No!" Dean yelled, being thrown onto the floor as well. (M/n) was launched into a wall, falling on the floor, groaning. Meg was outside the apartment, holding a pendant around her neck.

All four of them were still being flung across the room, being attacked by the shadow demon. They groan and scream in pain, fresh scratches appear on their faces. Sam makes his way to the bag of weapons on the floor. He removes a flare from the bag.

"Shut your eyes! These thins are shadow demons, so let's light 'em up!" He yelled before he lights the flare and the room is instantly filled with smoke and a really bright light. The shadow demon vanished. The four tried to feel their way around the room, coughing and sputtering.

"Dad! (M/n)!" Dean yelled.

"Over here!" John yelled back, but he didn't hear the boy. Dean made his way before getting up. "(M/n)?!" He yelled again.

"On the way out!" The boy finally yelled back.

The four made their way out. Sam took the bag of weapons with them.

The boys made their way out the building and into the alley where the car is. (M/n) put his hood up to hide the fact that his wounds had already healed. Sam out the bag in the backseat of the car.

"All right, come on. We don't have much time. As soon as the flare's out, they'll be back."

"Wait, wait, wait! Sam, wait. Dad, you can't come with us."

"What? What are you talking about?" Sam looked at his brother confused.

"You boys, you're beat to hell."

"We'll be alright."

"Dean, we should stick together. We'll go after those demons-"

"Sam! Listen to me! We almost got dad killed in there. Don't you understand? They're not gonna stop. They're gonna try again. They're gonna use us to get to him. I mean, Meg was right. Dad's vulnerable when he's with us. He...He's stronger without us." Dean explained.

"Dad...no." Sam put a hand on his fathers shoulder, Dean watched sadly.

"Sam. Dean's right. Your father needs to leave. He'll be safer that way." The demon commented. The younger Winchester glared at him.

"Sammy, this fight is just starting. And we are all gonna have a part to play. For now, you've got to trust me, son." Sam shook his head no. "Okay, you've gotta let me go."

The three Winchesters were silent for a moment. Close to tears. Finally, Sam looks at his hand on his dad's shoulder, pats it once before letting him go. John and Dean shared a look, then John glanced at (M/n) before he walked to his truck. He looked back at the three. "Be careful, boys." He got in the truck before driving off.

"Come on." Dean said before the three got in the car. The Winchesters watched their father turn the corner. The older started the Impala and drove off.

Behind them, Meg watched them leave.