Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 3!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 12

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, this is Supernatural we're talking about here

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At an abandoned house~

The trio drove up to the house, the bros went to the back and opened the trunk.

The oldest got out two tasers.

"What do you got those amped up to?" The youngest asked.

"A hundred thousand volts."

"Damn."

"Yeah, I want this rawhead extra fricken' crispy. And remember, you only got one shot with these things. So make it count."

As they walked in, the other boy that was with them grabbed their arm.

"And don't get in contact with it. That's enough to fry a humans brain." He warned.

"Don't worry (M/n), we'll be extra careful." Sam assured him.

He nodded. Sure you will. He thought.

The three moved down to the basement, guns and flashlights in hand.

They hear a noise. The brothers go over to it, the other going off somewhere in the basement.

"On three." Dean whispered.

"One. Two. Three." He swung the door open, finding a young boy and girl inside, covering their ears.

"Is it still here?" Sam whispered, the kids nodded.

"Ok, take your sisters hand, lets get you guys out." Dean told them and guided them to the stairs and Sammy took them upstairs, but before he could a hand grabbed his leg and knocked him back down. The kids screamed and run up to the top of the stairs.

"Sam!" He shot his taser, but missed. "Get them outa here!"

Sam nodded and threw his taser to his brother. "Take this!" He then took the kids upstairs.

Dean looked around the basement, on high alert. Soon the creature leaped up at Dean, shoving him backwards. Making him lose his weapons and flashlight in the process. Scrambling through puddles of water, he grabbed the taser and released it on the creature. While it electrocuted the creature, it got the man in the water as well. 

After the taser was done, the creature fell and Dean lost consciousness.

"Dean!" (M/n) screamed as he saw Dean on the ground, not moving. He runs over to him, lifting half of him up. "Dean, come on. Your going to be alright."

Sam soon came down hearing the scream. And looked at his brother worried.

~At a hospital~

Sam was out at the front desk seeing how Dean was going to be.

(M/n) was in Deans room, watching him carefully as the man before him was flipping through channels.

"You should take a picture, it'll last longer." He looked over at the boy with a slight smile, sounding very weak, but the demons face stayed  blank. He knew Dean was dying, almost sense it.

Sam soon walked in. "Well, I talked to your doctor."

"That fabric softener teddy bear. Oh, I'm gonna hunt the little bitch down."

"Dean." Sam said sternly. Dean tuned the tv off. "Yeah, Well, looks like you two are gonna leave town without me.

"What are you talking about? I'm not gonna leave you here."

"You better take care of that car. Or, I swear, I'll haunt your ass."

"I don't think that's funny."

"Oh, come on, it's a little funny."

There was a long silence.

"Look, Sammy, what can I say. It's a dangerous gig. I drew the short straw. That's it, end of the story."

"You did it stupidly." (M/n) spoke up, making both look at him, shocked. "You were careless on what you were doing, and now, not only you, but our brother has to pay the price on what you did." He got up and stormed out.

(M/n) had only known the Winchesters for a short time, and he was already attached to the two. He already lost one loved one, he didn't wanna lose another.

~At the hotel~

(M/n) came in the room after a little breather and sat on the opposite bed from the younger Winchester.

Sam had tossed his phone on the bed.

"Anything?"

"Nope." A knock at the door startled both of them.

Sam got up and opened the door to find a horrible looking Dean leaning against the doorframe.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I checked myself out."

"Are you crazy?" The demon piped up.

He walked in and leaned on everything till he got to a chair.

"Well, I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot." He shrugged, making his brother huff a laugh and the boy roll his eyes.

"You know, this whole I-laugh-in-the-face-of-death thing? It's crap. I can see right through it."

"Whatever, dude.  Have you even slept? You look worse then me."

"He's been looking on the internet the last three days. Calling every contact he sees in your fathers journal."

"For what?"

"For a way yo help you. One of Dad's friends, Joshua, he called me back. Told me about a guy in Nebraska. A specialist." Sam said.

"You're not gonna let me die in peace, are you?"

"I'm not gonna let you die. We're going."

~Timeskip~

The Impala bumped up a gravel driveway that lead to a big white tent. People were making their way up to tent, many sick ones with loved ones helping them or were on walkers. Sam got out and rushed to his brothers side of the car and helped him out, only to be pushed away.

"Your a lying bastard. Thought you said we were going to see a doctor."

"I believe I said a specialist. Look, Dean, this guy's supposed to be the real deal."

"I can't believe you brought me here, to a guy who heals people in a tent."

An older woman walked by, "Reverand LeGrange is a great man." She said.

"Yeah, that's nice."

There was a man, who was clearly not happy.

"Guess he isn't one of them."

"When people see something they can't explain, there's controversy."

"I mean, come on, Sam, a faith healer?"

"Maybe it's time to have a little faith, Dean."

As they walked,  they noticed (M/n) wasn't with them. They turned around to see him standing near the car.

"You coming?" Dean asked.

"Nah, I'll stay right here." He responded.

"Alright, suit yourself."

The brothers walked off in the tent.