Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 17!

Episode:  Season 1 Episode 15

Part: 4

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNINGS: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

NOTE: Sorry if this is a bit confusing. I'm kinda going with the flow at the moment. I'm really trying to get to parts that I know what I'm going to do, so this is kind of my attempt to steer this story into it.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Little later~

Dean started to wake up, groaning. He found himself tied to a chair with his hands behind his back. He also noticed the Benders were surrounding him. He looked to his right and saw (M/n) looking at him with scared eyes.

"Come on. Let us hunt him." Lee said to his pa.

"Yeah, this ones a fighter. Sure would be fun to hunt. The smaller one isn't that great." Jared said, pointing to (M/n), earning a growl.

"Oh, you don't wanna mess with that one, he talked a big game and bit me earlier. Why do you think I gagged him." Lee rubbed his hand lightly, Dean smirked and felt proud for (M/n).

"So this is what its about? You yahoos hunt people?" Dean said.

"You ever killed before?" Their Pa asked. He then ripped the gag out of the boys mouth so he could talk too.

"Wh- well, that depends on what you mean."

"I've hunted all my life. Just like my father, his before him. I've hunted deer and bear- I even got a cougar once. Oh boy. But the best hunt is human. Oh, there's nothing like it. Holdin' their life in your hands. Seein' the fear in their eyes just before they go dark. Makes you feel powerful, alive." 

"You guys are sick." The spit out.

"We give 'em a weapon. Give 'em a fightin' chance. Its kind of like our tradition passed down, father to son. Of course, only one or two a year. Never enough to bring the law down, we never been that sloppy." 

"Yeah, well, don't sell yourself short. You're plenty sloppy." Dean remarked.

"So, what, you with that pretty cop?" Missy looked at her brother with a smile. "Are you a cop? Are you both cops?" Pa's gaze went to (M/n) then back to Dean.

"If I tell you, you promise not to make me an ashtray?"

Pa looked angry, and Lee walked over and punched Dean. The demon let out a little growl. Pa looked at the boy.

"Seems like someone doesn't like pretty boy over here being hit. Well, only reason I don't let my boys take you right here and now is that there's somethin' I need to know." He went over to the fireplace and got a hot poker out of it.

"Yeah, like its not nice to marry your sister?" (M/n) commented.

"Tell me- any of the cops gonna come lookin for you two?" 

"Oh eat me....Hold wait, don't...you actually might." Jared grabbed (M/n)'s head and hold it back.

"You think this is funny? You brought this down on my family."

"No, its not funny....its hilarious." (M/n) chuckled a bit.

"Alright, you wanna play games? We'll play games. Looks like we're gonna have a hunt tonight after all, boys. " Pa looked at Dean. "And you pick the animal. The boy or the cop?" He had the hot poker hovering over (M/n)'s shoulder.

"Okay, wait, wait. Look, nobody's comin for us, alright? It was just us."

"You don't choose, I will." He placed the hot poker on (M/n)'s shoulder, burning trough the jacket and shirt onto his skin, earning a painful scream from the small male.

"Ah, son of a bitch!" Pa then placed the poker an inch from his eye.

"Next time, I'll take an eye."

"I like to see you try." (M/n) growled.

"Alright, the guy, the guy! Take the guy!" Dean yelled.

The brother let go of the demon and the man in front of him moves away. He takes a key from around his neck and hands it to the other brother.

"Lee, go do it. Don't let him out, though. Shoot him in the cage." Lee started to walk away.

"What? I thought you said you were gonna hunt him. You were gonna give him a chance."

"Lee, when you're done with the boy- shoot the bitch, too." Lee nodded and left with his rifle. "Better clean this mess up before any more cops come runnin' out here."

"You guys really are psycho paths. God they were right, earth is a horrible place." (M/n) whispered, his eyes on the mad man.

Soon they hear a gunshot.

"You hurt my brother, I'll kill you, I swear ill kill you all. I will kill you all!" Dean screamed. Pa stood up and walks towards the open door, that gave the boy next to the raging Winchester time to until himself from the chair.

"Lee!" When he didn't respond, Pa turns to the four. "Jared, you come with me. Missy, you watch them now." Jared grabbed two rifles, hands one to Pa and both went out.

Missy pointed a knife dangerously close to (M/n)'s eye.

"Why me?" 

~Timeskip~

Sam walked in the house, (M/n) was closing a closet door and locked it. Dean was getting up.

Dean ran to his brother and hugged him. "Glad your ok."

Sam nodded and the three went outside. They meet up with Kathleen, who was leaving the barn.

"Where's the girl?" She asked.

"Locked in the closet. What about the dad?" (M/n) asked.

"Shot. Trying to escape." They all exchanges looks, knowing what really happened.

~Later~

"I think the car's back at the police station." Dean said.

"Aw, but that's a far walk from here." The boy whined, the younger Winchester patted he back.

Kathleen walked up to them. "So, state police and the FBI are gonna be here within an hour. They're gonna wanna talk to you. I suggest that you three are long gone by then."

"Thanks. Hey, listen, I don't mean to press our luck, but we're kind of in the middle of nowhere. Think we could catch a ride?" Dean asked.

"Start walking. Duck if you see a squad car."

(M/n) was about to say something when Sam cut in, "Sounds great to me. Thanks."

"Listen, uh....I'm sorry about your brother."

"Thank you." She started tearing up. "It was really hard not knowing what happened to him. I thought it would be easier once I knew the truth, but it isn't really." (M/n) hugged her, surprising her.

He pulled away and the three started to walk.

"Never do that again." Dean suddenly said.

"Do what?"

"Go missin' like that." Sam laughed.

"You were worried about me."

"All I'm sayin' is, you vanish like that again, I'm not lookin' for ya."

"Sure you wont." The demon rolled his eyes.

"I wont."

"So, you got sidelined by a thirteen-year-old." Sam chuckled.

"Shut up." Dean said.

"Just sayin', getting a little rusty there, kiddo." The three chuckled and kept walking.