Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 33!

Lets keep it rolling. Was going to do parts all day today, but instead I cleaned my desk. So maybe tomorrow I will.

=============

Episode: Season 1 Episode 19

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom.

Enjoy~!

============

~At a motel~

The trio approached a room.

"Grant Wood, Grandma Moses?" Dean questioned.

"Art history course. It's good for meeting girls."

"Its like I don't even know you." Dean said, unlocking the door.

The enter the room.  They looked around the room in shock, the room was filled with 70s disco stuff. They look from one side of the room to the other and pause.

"Huh." They move into the room, dumping their bags.

"What was...providence?" (M/n) asked.

"Prov-e-nance. Its a certificate of origin, like a biography. You know we can use them to check the history of the pieces, see if any of them have a freaky past."

"Huh. Well, we're not getting anything out of chuckles, but Sarah..." Dean snaps his finger at Sam, smirking.

Sam smirked back. "Yeah. maybe you can get her to write it all down on a cocktail napkin."

"Not me." Laughed Dean.

"No no no, picks ups are your thing, Dean."

"It wasn't my butt she was checking out."  They exchanged a look.

"In other words, you want me to use her o get information."

"Sometimes you gotta take one for the team. Call her." Dean said.

~While Sam was with Sarah~

(M/n) had left on one of his walks, Dean was on the computer looking up (M/n) (L/n). He found an article from (Home town).

'On (Month) (Day), (Year). 24 year old (M/n) (L/n)'s family reported he was missing. Now after a few years of nothing and all leads going cold, the young man is pronounced dead.' 

Dean remembered looking him up when Meg showed up, but this was new. He started getting angry. He also remembered Sam saying his real name was (D/n).

What if (D/n) killed this boy and is just walking in his corpse, acting all nice, but in reality, (D/n) could be a vicious demon only out for blood.

It was a bit since (M/n) was out on a walk. Once he came back, Dean grabbed the male and threw him on the bed.

"We need to talk." Dean said.

"Well, you didn't have to  throw me like that."

"Did you kill (M/n) (L/n)?"

That took the demon by surprise and looked a bit hurt. "No, why would you ask that?"

"Your hiding a lot from me, (D/n)."

He winced at Dean saying his actual name. "I found him dead...And I just took his body as my vessel." 

The older male really did not wanna trust the demon, but he knew he was saying the truth. 

"And you haven't killed an innocent?"

"Not since I met you."

Dean smiled and kissed him lightly.

The two ended up cuddling in the bed.

"So,  how did you know where I was when we first met?" Dean asked. It was killing him.

"Dumb luck. I'm not very known to be the smartest demon in hell." (M/n) smiled a little embarrassingly.

Dean nodded, satisfied with the answer.

~Later~

Sam was looking through papers, Dean was sharpening his blade, (M/n) was laying behind Dean, reading their fathers journal again.

"So she just handed the providences over to you." Dean asked.

"Provenances." Sam corrected him.

"Provenances?"

"Yes. We went back to her place, I got a copy of the papers..."

"And?"

"And nothing. That's it. I left."

"You didn't have to con her or do any....special favors or anything like that?" Dean asked his brother.

"Dean, would you get your mind out of the gutter, please?"

"He's Dean, when is his mind ever not in the gutter." (M/n) commented.

The older Winchester laughed. "You know, when this whole thing's done, we could stick around for a little bit."

"Why?"

"So you could take her out again. It's obvious you're into her, even I could see that."

"Hey, I think ive got something."

Dean went over to his little brother and he handed Dean the papers.

"Portrait of Isaiah Merchant's family, pained 1910." Dean read.

"Aaahhh, 1910. Good times, good times." The demon said, Sam looked over at him oddly, then shook his head.

"Now compare the names of the owners with dad's journal."

"First purchased in 1912, Peter Simms. Peter Simms murdered 1912. Same thing in 1945 and 1970." (M/n) said.

"Then stored, until it was donated to a charity auction last month. Where the Telescas bought it. So what do you think, it's haunted? Or crsed?" Sam asked.

Dean got up. "Either way, it's toast."

~~~~

~Outside the auction house, night~

Dean leaped in, easily scaling the high metal gates and sprints into the mist.

"Come on!" He yelled at Sam.

Sam followed, wearing gloves. He disarmed the security alarm.

"Go ahead."

Dean, also wearing gloves, picked the lock.

They shine their flashlights around inside, quickly searching for the painting. They ran up the staircase.

"Hey, guys, its over here." The demon suddenly said, scaring the two.

"How'd you get in here?!" Sam whispered harhly.

"Back door was open."

"There is no back door." The demon just laughed and winked.

"Here, hold this." Dean made (M/n) hold his flashlight as he flicked his switchblade and cut the painting from it frame. They were in and out in a matter of minutes.

~Tiiimeskiiip~

~On a dirt road~

The painting was laying on the dirt, Sam holding a flashlight as Dean readies the matches.

"Ugly ass thing. If you ask me, we're doing the art world a favor." Dean commented, the demon nodding.

He dropped the match and the painting ignites. As it burns, what they didn't know was that it was reforming in the frame back at the auction house.