Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 11!

Episode: Season 1 Episode 14

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNINGS: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys sat in the living room. Dean on the couch, with (M/n) next to him. Sam was in an arm chair. Ms. Miller poured coffee and handed it around.

"It was wonderful of you to stop by. The support of the church means so much right now." She said.

"Of course. After all, we are all God's children." Dea could feel the demon tense up at the mention of God's name.

She walked away and Dean immediately took more cocktail sauges from the coffee table. Eating them contently, he looked at his younger brother who was shaking his head.

"What?"

"Just...tone it down a little bit, Father."

Ms. Miller had returned.

"So, Ms. Miller. Did your husband have a history of depression?"

"Nothing like that. We had our ups and downs like everyone, but we were happy." She began to break down. "I just don't understand...how Jim could do something like this."

"I'm so sorry you had to find him like that." (M/n) spoke in a soft tone.

She gestured behind her,"Actually, our son Max, he was the one who found him."

Sam looked through the doors into the dining room and saw Max sitting in the corner, staring off into space.

"Mind if i go talk to him?"

"Oh, thank you Father." Sam got up and went to the boy sitting at the table.

"Ms. Miller, you have a lovely home. How long have you lived here?"

"We moved in about five years ago." She replied.

"The only problem with these old houses. I bet you have all knid of headaches."

The woman looked at him like he grew a second head.

"Well, weird leaks, electrical shortages, odd settling noises at night. That kind of thing."

"No, nothing like that. It's been perfect."

"Huh. May i use your restroom?"

"Oh, sure, it's just up the stairs."

Dean smiled and got up, taking abouter cocktail sausage as he went.

"I'm gonna go with him." (M/n) smiled and followed the man upstairs, once they were out of sight, (M/n) elbowed Dean.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Could you have been anymore awkward?"

"Oh, and you could have put it any way better?"

(M/n) just smirked at him. "Maybe."

Dean walked the in the hallway, (M/n) watched out for anyone to come upstairs as Dean pulled out his infer-red thermal scanner. He turned it on and walked by rooms, checking them.

"Anything?" The boy asked.

"Zip." The older male put the scanner back in his pocket and headed to the stairs and both went down, meeting up with Sam.

~Later, in a motel room~

Dean was cleaning up his weapons, (M/n) was watching him. Sam walked into the room.

"What do you have?"

"A whole lotta nothing. Nothing bad has happened in the Miller house since it was built."

"What about the land?"

"Ne grave yards, battle fields, tribal lands or any other kind of atrocity on or near the property." The young Winchester sank into his bed.

"Hey man, I told you, I searched that house up and down. No cold spots, sulfur scent. Nothing."

"And the family said everything was normal?"

"Well, if there was a demon or poltergeist in there, you think somebody would have noticed something?"

"Yeah, I would have seen something Sam. I saw nothing." The demon commented.

"So, you think Jim Miller killed himself and my dream was just some sorta freakish coincidence?"

"Don't know. I'm pretty sure there's nothing supernatural about that house." Dean commented.

Sam was starting to fidget abit, rubbing his temples, taking deep breaths, holding his head, putting his hand on his forehead.

"Whats wrong with you?"

Sam started to make weird noises as he sunk to the floor. "Ahh, my head."

Dean immediately got off the bed and to his brother, grabbing his arms. "Sam? Hey! Hey! What's going on? Talk to me.

Sam stared at Dean as h was having a vision. (M/n) had a very bad feeling about what was going on.  Soon the youngest in the room focused back on his brother.

"Its happening again. Something's gunna kill Roger Miller."

~Another Timeskip~

Sam was back on his phone, asking for Roger Miller's address. "450 West Grove, Apartment 1120."

"You ok?"

"Yeah."

"If you're gunna hurl, I'll pull the car over you know, cause the upholstery...." Man, Dean really did love this car.

"I'm fine.'

"Ok."

~Timeskip, I know this boring, but just bare with me here~

The Impala pulled up as Roger approached the entrance with a bag of groceries.

"Hey Roger." Sam called out the window.

"What are you guys, missionaries? Leave me alone."

"Please!"

Roger was gone. Dean guns the engine, jumping a curb as he hurriedly parks.

Sam got out and ran, "Hey, Roger, we're trying to help!"

"I don't want your help." He walked away.

"We're not priests, you gotta listen to us!"

"Roger, you're in danger!"

As the three ran to the back entrance, it was locked. Dean looked around and kicked it open. They jumped to the first level of the fire escape, than ran upstairs. They were one floor away from Roger's apartment before they heard a window slide closed and a squelching sound. Sam froze, Dean and (M/n) pushed past him. Roger's head was laying in the flower bed, blood was all over the window. Sam joined them as (M/n) sighed. After a long pause, Dean pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket, throwing one to Sam and started wiping down the railing.

"Start wiping down your fingerprints, we don't want the cops to know we were here."

"I'm gonna look around." (M/n) took the cloth out of Dean's hand before opening the window, handing it back, and heading into the apartment.