Chapter 4: This is me

Lauren's POV

We're in the car park right now, just waiting for Camila to show up.

"Its getting late," I heard Dinah mumble "Where are you, Mila."

"Are you sure that she will comeback?" I ask again for the fifth time, Dinah roll her eyes.

She was so upset, I can feel it but everything vanished when she spotted Camila, "There she is, get in the car."

Ally was sitting in the passenger seat, Camila and I were in the backseat, And Dinah was driving.

The car ride was pretty boring, you can't see nothing but woods don't get me wrong I love the nature but the people here were too quiet and the song is like a lullaby.

"We're here." Dinah said while buckling off her seatbelt and head outside as quick as she can.

Ally laugh and get out in the car, leaving me and Camila alone.

"You'll be needing this." Camila said while handing me a new catcher gloves.

My jaw drop, its such a nice gloves its look like new.

"Is that the reason why you've been missing awhile ago?" I ask while raising my one eyebrow.

She look at me with a 'good luck' message while smiling.

Camila get out of the car and I follow her way deep down the woods.

And there is it, a very big field. I never been on this place its bigger than the field we do have on our school.

"I've never been in this place." I mumble

Camila chuckle while looking at me in a playful look, "I found this place when I was just a kid," Her mood turn to be serious "Ally and I used to play here everyday."

I was about to reply but Dinah and Ally caught my attention, they're running past us and heading to the field.

They look so happy but also exited at the same time.

"Come on, it will be fun." Camila said while grabbing my hand and dragging me to Dinah and Ally's direction.

"I bet that you two will be couple someday." Dinah said while pointing to the both of us.

I swallow my breathe while looking at Camila's reaction, I see nothing she's actually still chilling. Until she look at me too, our eyes meet and I realize that Camila is still holding my hand.

I smile while looking at her dark brown orbs, her eyes are shinning its so beautiful, she's so beautiful.

"Maybe someday." I said while smiling

Ally giggle while clapping her hands eagerly "Aww, you guys will be so cute, someday." Ally said

All of us laugh to Ally's adorableness, I never think that they're so nice, I just feel love around them. They treat me like they really knew me for so long and i like it.

"Let's start." Dinah said while standing up and throwing a gloves with a ball to Camila.

I go to the home plate and sit on one knee, I saw Camila smiling from the mound.

"Just steady your gloves in the middle." Camila shout and I do what she said.

She do her pitching style and moments later she throw a fast ball, its so fast and I really can't believe that a simple girl can pitch like this.

The ball is full of energy as it heads to me, I wonder how many years did she spent to practice pitching like this.

In my shock the ball perfectly fit in my gloves, and now its phenomenon she have the speed and now the control.