Chapter 11: The Fake Wedding

As we reach our destination, I quickly get out of the car to open the door for her.

"Woah, where are we?" She said analyzing the whole area.

I brought her to a garden maze, I'm sure that she will love this place as much as I do love it.

"Garden Maze? I guess," I said which make her to chuckle.

I intertwined her fingers with mine and I lead her inside the small house.

"Oh, Ms. Jauregui! We already reserve the whole garden for you and the signs are all good, you can rock it right now," One of the staff, Garry said.

I smile and thank him before leading Camila to the main maze. The signs are already alined that will lead us to the middle of the maze.

"Come on, let's follow the signs," Camila said dragging me to enter the maze.

I just playfully roll my eyes and follow where she goes, we just walk and walk for the whole 2 minutes until the surroundings looked familiar. I get handkerchief in my pocket and blindfold it on her. I lead her all the way to the remaining path until we reach the middle of the maze. I prepare something big, really big.

I uncover her eyes and I kneel on one knee, someone hand me the small box and open it, showing her a simple silver ring.

"I prepare a fake marriage boot here at the maze, don't worry its not true I know your not ready as well as I am but Will you marry me, Camila Cabello?" I said looking hopefully to her brown orbs. She chuckle a bit and I saw a tear fall down to her eyes.

"Its my pleasure, Lauren Jauregui," she said pulling me into a hug.

I hug her back, gently smelling her scent. Gosh, I love her perfume "I'll take that as a Yes."

We both giggle until the man who's playing the rule of the priest begin to speak.

I grab the silver ring and place it on her ring finger, "This ring symbolize me to you, your love for me and your care to me. My surname is written on it and that mean, whatever happened I will always by your side," I said as I gently peck the ring on her finger. I next grab the silver necklace its actually pair to her ring one, "This is a necklace now, my name is written on it. I actually just figure it out that Jauregui is so lame without Lauren. The Lauren that you liked and you will love soon," I said placing the necklace around her neck.

Once she saw an another pair of the ring and necklace grab it and place the ring on my finger, "You know what? I'm not ready for this, I don't know what to say and you are the first person make me act like this, when I'm around you and when I'm thinking about you. Its my surname written on it, hoping that it will be replace by yours," she said and grab the necklace, "Its now the necklace, I know you hate necklace but this necklace will be the most important out of the necklace you have because my name is carved on it and this necklace will always replace my presence," she said putting it on my neck.

"You may now kiss the bride," the fake priest said and I smirk at her. She just nod and start to lean in for a kiss.

After a few moments, I am now ready for our second destination. We still have one more hour before sunset and bowling will fit it.

I brought her to the nearest bowler and her eyes widen when she saw the place.

"Woah, I never expect all of this," She exclaim and I giggle at her. All of this is so worth it, like literally worth it.

I lead her inside and a private table for us is being reserve by the owner, one of the worker greet us with a smile and hand me the menu just in case we want to order something.