Chapter 26: Finding Out

Its now dismissal and We're walking with Dinah, Ally, and Normani. Well, nowadays Lucy is always been hanging out with her boyfriend who seems to be my older brother but that wasn't a big deal for me tho.

"I can't hang out with you today," Ally suddenly spoke, she look down to her lap and she pinkly blush, "I have a date with Troy," Everyone's eyes widen, Well except for me I don't even know who he is.

Dinah smirk, "You go girl! Just don't mess with him too much," she said winking at Ally who is now blushing furiously, "Well, I have detention I can't hang out either."

"I'm sorry, I can't too I have a dance practice for our upcoming performance this week," Normani said which made Camila to frown in frustration, I put my hand around her waist.

I squeeze it lightly, "Its okay guys, we can hang out next time. Enjoy your date, class, and practice," I said and they all give me a weak smile.

"Enjoy your ALONE time with Mila, Lauren," Dinah said winking at me, at the corner of my eye I can see that Camila is blushing and I can't help but to roll my eyes.

I smirk, "Everything is depends on Camila," I said which made Camila to blush more, We all laugh at her.

As Camila and I finally arrive our home, we notice that Mom's car isn't park on the garage so we both think that we will be alone again.

"Lauren! There's a note in here!" Camila suddenly yell and I made my way to the kitchen to check the note that Camila is saying.

'Hey, babies! Make your own dinner for later, I will be home late -Mom'

I smile at the letter, Its all going back. She use the word 'baby' as a plural and it means that she called all of us 'baby', I can finally feel it.

I sigh in relieve and look at Camila who's excitedly peeling the banana while sitting on the counter.

"What at you looking at, silly?" She ask before she can eat the banana, I quickly grab it and place it on the counter right next to her, "hmmm," she moan when I collide my lips to her.

I smile to the kiss as I place myself between her knees, I kiss her passionately our lips is moving on sync and I can feel butterflies on my stomach when I'm hearing her low moans.

"HOLY FUCKING DAUGHTERS!!" we suddenly heard mom's voice which made the both of us to pull away and look at the Kitchen's entrance to spot mom with a very shock impression on her face.

"Hi, mom," I awkwardly said and she shook her head, she's still wearing the unbelievable impression on her face.

She take a few steps forward, "Since when, young ladies?" She calmly ask but no one answer, "SINCE WHEN, BITCHES?!" she angrily said

"Since the first time we met each other," I calmly said but my voice is little louder so that she can feel how proud am I to be with Camila.

Camila is just looking down at her lap, I can tell that she's quietly crying because we all know something is gonna happened if our parents know what we're doing behind their back.

"I want you to stay away from my daughter, Lauren," Mom said which made my jaw drop.

My eyes are starting to water, "Mom! I am also you daughter!" I debate and she shook her head.

"Not anymore! You are the bad influence in this family and if I tell you to stay away, you should stay away!" She angrily said

Bad Influence, Bad Influence, Not her daughter, Not her daughter. Those words are still echoing in my head, did she ever have a thought of how painful those words for me? Of course not, she's a selfish bitch that all she can think about is Taylor, favoritism is a real shit.

I was about to say something but Camila cut me off by speaking first, "And do you think that I'm you daughter?" She harshly ask and I shape my mouth 'O' to make mom get pissed.

"Y-yes, Taylor the DNA test said it all remember?" She said while smiling but Camila laugh bitterly.

"First of all its Camila, I never agree to change my name and second I'm not your daughter," she said looking directly to mom's eyes.

Damn, she look so hot when she's angry. And her words are cutting mom's into pieces.

"You don't even know my favorite fruit," Camila added and Mom smile at her.

"Banana, isn't it?" She proudly said, Camila give her a fake smile.

"Favorite color?" Mom shook her head, "Favorite subject?"

"Math?" Mom answer, that's a big NO. Camila hates math, I mean everyone does right?

Suddenly Camila look at me motioning me to answer all of her questions. "Yellow because its the color of banana and English because we have English together," I answer, I'm a little bit shaky when I'm spoke those words but its alright the important thing is to prevent this big ass problem.

"Perfect!" Camila exclaim, "So, do you consider a daughter to a mother that don't even know her daughter's favorites?" She said grabbing the banana that I left in the counter and taking a bite from it, "If we're in the court right now I'm sure that they will let me to stay with my [fake] grandpa who know me better than my real mother," Camila added with her annoying smile that made mom's eyebrow furrowed.

Mom can't look at straight Camila, I hope she learned a lesson today.

"THE BOTH OF YOU WERE GROUNDED UNTIL YOU TWO GRADUATED IN YOUR SCHOOL!! AND I WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU TWO SEE EACH OTHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE HOUSE!" she suddenly yell and Camila bounce in shock, "CAMILA OR TAYLOR WHATEVER THE FUCK IS YOUR NAME! YOU WILL GO TO CALIFORNIA WITH US BUT YOU LAUREN WILL STAY HERE AT MIAMI!" my heart broke, she mean it when she says something serious like those. She will do whatever it takes just to make Camila and I separate and I am so scared when that day happen.

"What on earth happened here?" A clueless Chris said standing shock at the kitchen's entrance.

I'm glad that Lucy is not with him or else mom will have a reason to say Bullshits at him too.

Instead of answering his question, I walk away going straight to my bedroom. Tears are falling to my eyes, I angrily drop myself down to my bed as I continue to cry.

~
Sorry for not updating yesterday but I will try to update twice today... Oh, and thank you again for the feedbacks! I appreciate it all a lot.