Chapter 18: Break Up

Camila's POV

Its been 3 days since they found out that I'm Taylor Jauregui, its pretty sad because I'm not seeing grandpa that much and Lauren... I know that we can't be together but we are still together.

Their just some problem... Lauren is acting cold around me since then and she never called me by my name which is 'Camila Cabello' she calling me 'Taylor Jauregui', there's actually time when she called me 'Ms. Jauregui' at school which made most of the student shock.

Our friends knew about everything happened, they felt sad especially Dinah because she ship us really hard and as far as I remember she actually make a way for us to talked about our feelings.

"Taylor! Mom and Dad will give you ride today!" I suddenly heard Lauren yell through downstairs. I didn't answer, I just jog down to the stairs and try to reach her.

"Babe, please tell them that you will give me a ride," I said and she furrowed her eyebrow at me.

"Babe? Seriously? Are you lost out of your mind?" She angrily whisper, this is not the first time I saw or even feel her temper around me. And I'm starting to think that 'Is she really like this? Do I really know her yet? Or she's really just showing she bad side of her?'

"Okay fine, just drop it because I'm gonna accept their ride," I reply in a pissed tone, I can see her facial expression change maybe she was shock.

I made my way to the garage to see mom and dad already in the car, Its really just me who's they're waiting for.

The car rise is pretty boring, and I'm so glad when we finally reach the front gate of my school. I quickly peck mom and dad's cheeks and made my way out to the car. I rush to the locker area where I spot Dinah talking to Normani.

"What happened?" Dinah ask right after she saw me standing beside her.

I smile, "Nothing happened, what are you talking about?" I try to play it, I just don't really want to talk about it.

"There's something wrong, its about Lauren right," Unbelievable, how fast can she read me?

"How'd you know?" I ask which made Normani to chuckle.

"Just a few seconds when you arrive, Lauren walked along the hallway also look like the same you just look like," Normani explain. As far as I know she's finishing her make up when I got a ride from my parents and she's not that good at driving to rock the road all the way from the house to the school.

"What we're we look like?" I suddenly ask and Normani and Dinah look at each other before looking back at me.

"Pissed," Dinah said, "Annoyed," Normani reply, "Mad," Dinah added, "Angry," Normani said, I laugh at them.

"Okay fine but can we please head to our first class," I said and the both of them nod and we made our way to our classes.

-

After the class dismissed, I felt a soft hands gripping my arm.

"Can we please talk?" Its Lauren, and I just nod my head not even bothering myself to speak any words.

She lead me to the school's Garden, no one is there and that's the first time I saw that place empty.

"I'm breaking up with you," and there is it, I can't feel any part of my body. Its my weakness, losing her...

"No, your kidding," I reply, tears are rolling down to my cheeks, "You said that you will never leave me no matter what happened! And now your breaking up with me!" I yell due of my madness, its really unbelievable I never seen any tears roll down to hers. Did she really like me?

"It was a lie, okay! Now fuck off because your my sister and I don't wanna fuck my lost sister!" My heart broke, she never liked me. She just want to hit me. She roll her eyes, "Okay fine, I'm breaking up because Its the right thing to do," she look up to prevent her tears not to fall, "I liked Camila Cabello not Taylor Jauregui," her voice is so much raspier than usual.

"I'm not breaking up with you," I bravely said and she chuckle bitterly.

"And why not?" She ask and I inhale deeply trying to regain more confidence to speak up.

"Because I love you!" I almost shout, she froze... Tears starting to fall down to her cheeks but she handle it easily.

She sadly smile, "You fell in love with the wrong person, Taylor," was the last words she said before leaving me in the garden by myself.

I just found myself sitting on the green grass of the garden, crying uncontrollably. Until Dinah found me and she didn't speak any words, she just pull me in for a huh to comfort me.

"Its really okay for us to break up... Its just the memories we have together, she throw it all I don't even know if I can be happy without her, I just want her because I love her," I said which made Dinah to cover my mouth.

"Don't speak, your making it harder for yourself," She said and I put her hands down.

"Take me home, where peace is grown," I whisper and she nod, I'm glad she knows what I mean.

We both walk all the way to Dinah's car, her parents finally brought her own car and I'm happy for Dinah.

We finally reach the field and I thank Dinah for dropping me off. I grab my gloves and a tons of softball balls and aim for my tarpaulin target.

I do my pitching style and let go of some fast pitches while shouting as loud as I can. When I felt my body draining out of energy, I stop.

I go to the lake, its a perfect time to be emotional. The sun is gently disappearing and I just sit there watching it.

"Do you ever meet the moon?" I crazily ask the sun, a small creep smile left my lips. "I'm sure that if you finally meet him, you will kiss him," I continue "I actually just been on a broke up with my moon, she's my sister... My heart is aching so much and I don't think that I can handle it, I just really thought that we can still be together but I thought wrong. We can't because she never loved me back and she never will."