Chapter 14: The Contest

An another week past by and those days were the best out of the best. I am completely falling to Camila, its always been her the beat is calling her, I'm so down.

And softball, we have 3 more schools to face with before going to finals, the unbeatable team of the league is coming soon. Well of course that's because of Camila, she is the special weapon of this school.

And family, to be honest today is the contest. Its after dismissal and everyone is free to watch it. Mom is so excited about it and she's pretty confident that she will find my sister soon.

After I finished making mom's orange juice, I quickly grab my bag and drive my way to Camila's house. I told her that I will be picking her up so... I wear my most sexiest outfit that I think I can wear today.

And soon, I finally reach the field and she was... Hot, those tight jeans really look so good on her legs. I check her out before getting out on my car.

"Y-you look h-hot," I whisper which made her to blush.

"Damn it, Lauren. You look hotter," she said after she check me out, I just smile at her before crashing our lips.

I cupped her cheeks trying to deepen the kiss but she pull away by grabbing my hand and giving it a quick peck.

I was about to groan but I notice something in her hand, that's right. Her ring, where on earth is her ring. I quickly look at her neck and her necklace is still in their.

"Mila, baby? Where's your ring?" I worriedly ask and she think for a second.

"Its in my back pocket in my jeans, can you get it for me?" She said turning around, I swallow hard. Damn that butt is killing me slowly.

I quickly slip my hand into her pocket and reach for her ring and when I fully get it, she also face me and I slip the ring into her ring finger.

"Thank you," she said and I just peck her lips and lead her the way to my car to give her a ride to school.

The time past by easily, I have a great company with Camila and our friends. Well, not until now that they want to watch the contest that my family made for Taylor, it sucks.

When we enter the theatre room, I saw my parents sitting on the front row while watching every students perform.

All of us take a sit at the back so that no one can even notice that we're watching. And one thing, the great Alexa Ferrer is actually sitting beside my mom, gosh I hate that kind of virus.

"Alexa and your mother are close?" Camila whisper, okay she saw it too. Damn.

"Mom like her," I shortly reply, she just nod and I put my hands around her shoulder which made her to calm down a little bit. "I'm always into you, I hope you know that," I whisper into her ears which made her smile widely and cuddle closer to me.

After a few minutes the contest ended and I can see my parents talking with some teachers in front.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Dinah whisper which caught our attention.

"I don't know," Ally whisper and Mani glare at me, Okay I hate that glare.

"You should check it out," Mani said, and there is it I knew it will come I can see it on her face.

I roll my eyes, "Okay, I will," I go all the way down to my parents direction and they look at me sadly.

"Did you find Taylor?" I ask mom and she shook her head 'no'.

"All of this is because of you!" Mom angrily said and I just bowed my head, Oh gosh please not here.

"Clara! Enough, let's not blame your 18 years old daughter," Dad said trying to calm mom down.

'You know what? You should listen to your husband!' I said to myself as I try to look up to my mom again and saw her getting calm.

"I need to go to the bathroom," She excuse herself.

Clara's POV

She didn't join the contest, doesn't she realize how good is her voice to miss this one? I didn't see my daughter and it will be freaking hard to find her.

I am peeing when I heard the familiar hum that I've heard last week, its her! That's my baby! Its Taylor!

I quickly put my pants up and rush my way out of the cubicle, lets just forget about flushing it.

I saw her, she's so beautiful even tho she looks a like a little problematic.

"What's the matter?" I ask trying to create some conversation with my daughter.

I'm 100% sure that she's Taylor, she have a shinning brown orbs that she get from her father and her lips we're exactly looks like mine.

"J-just a little jealousy of my-," before she can finish her sentence I cut her off.

"Love life... Everyone have a problem into that thing. Actually my daughter and her girlfriend been on a fight again and I'll try to put them back together again," I explain and she nods in understanding.

"I actually need to go but thank you..." She furrowed her eyebrow, Oh jeez! That's my mother's eyebrow!

"Clara Jauregui," I said, I notice her smile fell apart. Did I said anything bad?

"See you around," she said while walking her way to the door.

"Wait! What's your name?!" I ask but she never stop or even look back at me. Is she mad at me? Is there's something wrong on my surname?

Lauren's POV

"Where's Camila?" I ask when I realize that my loving girlfriend isn't around.

"She went on the bathroom with Lucy," Mani said and I just nod and wait till they get back.

When I spot Camila, a smile is gently forming on my lips, "Babe," I said and I was about to kiss her cheek but she dodge and I can feel that everyone saw that.

"Can we please talk?" She said raising her one eyebrow at me, I nod.

"Yeah, yeah sure," I panicked, I don't know if I did something wrong or whatever.

She lead me outside the theatre and going all the way to the nearest girls bathroom.

"Are you seeing Alexa? Did we been on a fight?" She ask, her voice is cracking and her eyes are getting filled up by water.

I grab her hand, squeezing it "Baby, I'm not seeing anyone except you and No, we didn't fight," I said pulling her into mine hugging her tightly as she quietly sob into my shoulder.

I don't know why she's crying but I want her to know that I'm into hers and I will never let someone pull us apart no matter what happened.

Camila is my life, she's the only reason why my life is being amazing, why I'm able to handle things between Me and my mom. She made me happy like no one else can do, she's so special and I hope she knows that.