Chapter 22: I Love You Too

When Dr. Iglesias finally let me in to see Camila, I didn't waste any time I run all the way to her room and knock before entering.

There she was, sleeping peacefully. I step closer to her and look at her, she's still beautiful even tho she have a spinal and foot injury.

I hold her hand intertwining it with mine and plant a kiss on her cheek, "You used to tease me that I'm not good at driving, look who's here today," I said as I chuckle to myself, I don't care if she don't hear me. I just want to talk to her.

"Be better, Camz... I miss you," I said as I sit down on the metal chair and stay like that for a minute.

Suddenly, I felt a squeeze on my hand that intertwined with Camila, She's fucking awake!

"I hate you!" I said which made her to smile, "Wow, your not laughing. Unbelievable," I said and she glare at me.

"Its making my back hurt," she said giving an another squeeze on my hand, "Don't call mom and dad yet," she suddenly said, Oh yeah I forgot about them but screw them! This is my time with Camila, they can wait.

"I won't, baby," I said and she look at me confuse.

"Am I dreaming? Did you called me, baby?" She's grinning, there's the smile that's making me to fall harder for her.

"No. I called you, babe," I reply trying hard not to laugh, she just stare at me.

"I missed you too, baby but we're over and this must be stop right," she bring it up, I knew she will I'm just waiting for it.

"I won't let it stop," I shortly reply

She furrowed her eyebrows, "And why is that?"

"Because I love you,"

She just grin so wide, I didn't expect that coming. I just feel it and I will live with it because its true, I'm such a honest ass.

"Kiss me," she command and I shook my head, "What the hell, kiss me!" She frustrated said and I still shook my head.

"Say it back, you still love me right," I said and she pout.

"Kiss me," she whisper and I still shook my head, "Fuck fine! I love you too! Now kiss me!" She impatiently said I just chuckle at her while connecting my lips to her.

Gosh, I miss this... Her lips moving in sync with mine, it felt so good an--

"What the heck?!" A voice suddenly said which made me and Camila to broke the kiss. Its Chris... H-how?

"What's going on?" Mom ask entering Camila's room... I'm glad that Mom is not the person who walked in.

Chris glare at me, "Nothing h-he was just uh... Shook that I'm here!" I said, I have a lot of explanation to do...

"How did you get here?" Mom ask sitting on the edge of Camila's bed, giving her a peck.

"The hospital called me and you..." I wonder how they always can find us whenever we go.

Dad smirk, "The three of you are being tracked," dad explain and I just nod with a form of 'O' on my lips.

And later on, Chris and I have a talk about me and Camila. He definitely just let us be together even tho everyone knows that its a wrong thing to do. Chris always understand people, no matter how long or how difficult your going through with he will be there to listen or make a move that he knows will help you to feel the joy back again.

I was walking on the hallway when I saw Dr. Iglesias checking something on her phone, I approach her.

"Dr. Iglesias?" I said and she look up with her sweet smile.

"Your on good timing, Lauren... This is the pills," she said while handing me the pills that came through her pocket, "And the needle... We already get some blood of Camila, we're just waiting for your mother," She said and I nod.

I know what to do... Later on, it was night and luckily Dad and Chris made their way back to the house and its just me, Camila and mom.

Camila knows everything, I told her when I guess that's nobody was watching and she was glad that at least we will give it a try.

Mom is still wide awake and I pour a water on the glass and melt the pills on it, I mix it and hand it to mom together with her beauty tablets.

"Thank you, Lauren," Mom said while drinking all the water on the glass, I saw Camila smile from her bed.

I just sit on the opposite side of Camila's bed and unnoticeably intertwine my hand with her. She smile.

When I can feel that mom is gently falling asleep, I ready the needle and the cotton with a alcohol. I'm actually dreaming about being a doctor and I search about many things that they're doing when they're on their shifts.

I extend mom's arms and wipe the cotton before injecting her and getting some of her blood. When I'm done, Camila help me to cover the area and I rush my way to Dr. Iglesias' office.

"Dr. Iglesias! I already did it!" I said as I saw her doing something on her small laboratory.

"Just call me Vero, Lauren its making me cringe," she said and I nod vividly while handing her the blood. "Nice work, I will work on this and you can get the result for tomorrow."

I just thank her and go back all the way to Camila's room, "Is still bleeding?" I ask and she shook her head.

"Should I remove it, Dr. Jauregui?" She ask which made me to raise my eyebrow.

"Yes you can remove it now, Ms. Cabello," I said and we both giggle but Camila yelp in pain, "Are you okay?" I worriedly ask and she put a weak smile on her face.

"I love you, Lauren" she whisper which made my heart to jump higher than it ever jumped before.

"I love you more, Camila."