Chapter 25: The Best Memory

I'm so glad that Camila is finally can walk normally but also frustrated because we don't have any reasons for her to stay the night with me specially that Mom is always checking Camila on her bedroom.

And by the way, our graduation will happen next month and I'm so excited to step up for being a senior student.

"Lauren! Let Taylor ride with you, please!" Mom yell to the garage, I smirk.

"No problem mom, I got her!" I yell back, It will be a happy morning with the person that I love.

As we finally reach our school, we walk hand in hand through the hallway and go to our first class which is English.

"Good Morning, Mr. Collins," Camila happily greet, Mr. Collins gives us a smile.

"Good Morning, Jauregui's," I cringe and give him a fake smile and take a seat next to Camila.

I lean in to her ear, "That old man just called you Jauregui," I whisper and she giggle.

"Then you better call him Mr. WigMan since that he loves to wear wig at school," we both laugh in silence, damn if you can only see how funny he looks like when he's wearing wigs during class.

As the class finally begin, Mr. Collins gives us a small activity that we will gonna perform in the class. Since that the school is gonna end in a month, he want us to perform a speech that will remind us the best memories we have in this school year.

"Lauren Jauregui! In front now!" He said and I get my paper and go In front.

I look at Camila before reading the essay that I just wrote, I smile.

"I only have one interesting memory in this school, it may sounds cheesy but I just found a girl who changed me for good. At first, I thought she was opposite and its kinda weird but when I talk to her in this classroom that's when I knew it, she's completely attractive that no one can even expect. I'm always hanging out with her after dismissal and those short time brought happiness in me, I can forgot everything when I'm with her until I can tell that I'm falling..." I look at Camila and I saw her grinning as she listen with interest, "She taught me everything I didn't know in that time, she show me how to love and she show me how to be better... She made me complete in a certain of time and I'm glad that she did. One time, our relationship get complicated we just found out something we never expect and I decided to call it off. It broke me into million pieces because the happiness and the love isn't there anymore, it faded. Until one night, she said some magical words to me which made my soul to wake up, and that's when I knew that I made the biggest mistake in my life, I ruined the person that can run my whole damn life and it was all my fault. And then this past couple months, I finally told her that I love her too that I will be hers and we will continue what we have..." I was being cut off by Dinah entering the classroom which caught everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Collins and Lauren.. I am so damn late and that's because the crazy dog on the Starbucks keep chasing and I'm so afraid because that shit is going to bite my wonderful ass so, yeah sorry," she said as she sit in front of Camila, everyone chuckle at her.

"Are you praying to your words, Ms. Hansen?" Mr. Collins said and Dinah smile at her.

"Oh Hell, Yeah! I'm praying everyday, Oh no! Every school days I mean because I have Christian Living with Ally," she cheerfully said which made Mr. Collins to get pissed.

He smile devilish, "Oh really? Then I guess that detention for a week will teach you how to pray at home," He said which made Dinah to clap her both hands.

She jumps in joy, "Oh Gosh! Thank you, now I have reason to skip Christian Living!" She said and Mr. Collins clear her throat.

"Shut up, Dinah Jane!" He yell and Dinah stop from her celebration, "You can now continue, Ms. Jauregui."

"Everyday, I'm looking at the stars I am being thankful for the second chance that I earn. Because without the Sun, the Moon will be a boring creature to this world and that means that they being created because they're really meant to be.... And the best memory that I have in this school is how I met this girl who brings the best out of me," I said and a round of applause made me smile.

I take a sit and now its Camila's turn to speak in front. She was first shaky but its also faded when I give her my Killer Grin.

"Every day is a new memory, Everyday is a new beginning, and Everyday is a new Journey of life. Everyone know me as a Cabello, they know me as the new freshman who have the fastest pitch in softball and the catcher of the most famous student in this school. But it all change when I found out something, something that I'm not proud of because it ruined something big on me: my family, my friends, and my love. But that wasn't the best memory, the best memory of my life when I met the most beautiful lady that made me fall in love with her. She is so beautiful as hell and her friends are so nice, we have this secret relationship until now and the only person know who she is: is my sister," I saw her looking at me so, I roll my eyes at her words, she smile "My sister is like my best friend, she's always there for me when I need her and that made me to love her more. So yeah, that lady inspires me, she's protecting me and she always making sure that I'm okay, that I'm happy, and that I'm safe."

Mr. Collins smile at us, "The two of you are really sisters huh, 2 women for your most memorable memories in this school," Mr. Collins said smirking at us. If you only knew old man, If you only knew.

Dinah clear her throat, "You are so dumb, Mr. Collins," Dinah whisper as low as possibly and she's lucky that Mr. Collins didn't hear anything.